TovarDS

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Oh, it worked.

Thanks!
Man, how did you solve it?

I Tried everything you've said above, but it didn't work for me.

I tried:
1) change to manual boot, but it is ignored when I put my flashcart in the slot 1. If I put the EZ-Flash in the slot 2, I have the white screen on start up.

2) if I start the NDS without EZ-Flash, it works well. If I put it in the slot 2 and load GBA Exploader, I can run a game (some games are not working, but super mario advance 2 is working good).

My flash cart is a R4 clone. If you can help me, I'll thank you a lot, because I don't know what else I can do. Now my DS is discharging, because I read that it can reset the NOR (I don't know what NOR is, but I am trying it).

*** EDIT : DS discharge didn't work. Same problem here

Thank you.

Last edited by TovarDS,

TovarDS

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Man, how did you solve it?

I Tried everything you've said above, but it didn't work for me.

I tried:
1) change to manual boot, but it is ignored when I put my flashcart in the slot 1. If I put the EZ-Flash in the slot 2, I have the white screen on start up.

2) if I start the NDS without EZ-Flash, it works well. If I put it in the slot 2 and load GBA Exploader, I can run a game (some games are not working, but super mario advance 2 is working good).

My flash cart is a R4 clone. If you can help me, I'll thank you a lot, because I don't know what else I can do. Now my DS is discharging, because I read that it can reset the NOR (I don't know what NOR is, but I am trying it).

*** EDIT : DS discharge didn't work. Same problem here

Thank you.
MAAAAAAAAAAN, I fixed it! I'll try to explain how I did it.

1) Take your EZ-Flash out and boot the NDS system just with your flashcart inside (Mine is R4).

2) After the system boot is complete, put your EZ-Flash cart in Slot 2.

3) Run GBA Exploader

4) In GBA Exploader, press the R button to change the mode to NOR mode.

5) There are a few options here. Select a game and select press the button "A" (Copy Game). It will erase the NOR, check the ROM and copy the ROM to NOR.

After I did that, my NDS boot normally with the EZ-Flash inside slot 2.

I really don't know if there are some risk in these steps. Hope the experts here can explain better than I. I don't know if these actions could brick your NDS System. It worked for me.

Sorry for my English guys.

Reactions: Daniel Singlaterry

Daniel Singlaterry

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
MAAAAAAAAAAN, I fixed it! I'll try to explain how I did it.

1) Take your EZ-Flash out and boot the NDS system just with your flashcart inside (Mine is R4).

2) After the system boot is complete, put your EZ-Flash cart in Slot 2.

3) Run GBA Exploader

4) In GBA Exploader, press the R button to change the mode to NOR mode.

5) There are a few options here. Select a game and select press the button "A" (Copy Game). It will erase the NOR, check the ROM and copy the ROM to NOR.

After I did that, my NDS boot normally with the EZ-Flash inside slot 2.

I really don't know if there are some risk in these steps. Hope the experts here can explain better than I. I don't know if these actions could brick your NDS System. It worked for me.

Sorry for my English guys.

I did something very similar, I don't remember. Maybe I did the same as you.

Thanks for explaining!

Reactions: TovarDS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up