bunnybreaker

OP
Trophies
Website
devlkore.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Hello,
I was thinking of buying a slot2 device and I have a DS Phat. I know there is a Phat version of the 3in1, but dealextreme.com currently doesn't stock it, and the Lite version is $20 and the shipping is free (I'm in the UK).

Someone on the dealextreme site mentioned the possibility of swapping the innards of the 3in1 into a regular GBA game case. Is this possible, has anyone here done it and do you know where I can find a guide?

There is one alternative I have (that is also cheap), is there any software akin to Rudolphs tool that can write GBA ROMs (and read saves) from a slot1 device (R4 in my case) to the firelinker as I don't have a GBA and don't want to be tied to a LPT port.

Thanks.

bunnybreaker

OP
Trophies
Website
devlkore.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Thanks.

I still need to know if anyone has succesfully taken the innards out of a 3-in-1 Lite and put them into a GBA cart sized casing and got it to work.

I imagine it would work, but I don't want to buy the 3-in-1 Lite then take it apart and find that it won't fit securely inside a GBA game case.

(I know this might seem like a strange option, but it will save me some money and a lot of hassle cuz my friend needs to order some stuff too and we don't want to have to go to multiple sites)

bunnybreaker

OP
Trophies
Website
devlkore.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Thanks a lot

biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat