Hacking Ez flash 3 in 1 or ez flash Vi

orochig3o

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Hi , i own a Nintendo Ds Lite . and now im thinking of buying a ez flash flashcard . So im thinking which one should i buy

i can choose between Ez Flash 3 in 1 ( i like this one because it uses the SLOT-2 and expands my ram memory so i can use the browser )

or Ez Flash VI , about this one .. i dont know so much , the only thing that i know about it is that it uses SLOT-1 , am i right ?

so , any thoughts on what should i buy ? :|

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The are two devices aimed at quite different things

The 3 in 1 is a GBA expansion pack and not useless without a DS slot cart all the time but it really does want one. It certainly can not play DS games in any reasonable manner and although it can work by itself it relies on DS slot devices to allow it to do more than one game at a time.

The EZ5i is a DS slot cart and like all DS slot carts that do not have serious onboard hardware it can not play GBA games. Does pretty well for DS games though.

As for the browser the commercial one is very much in third place compared to the homebrew browsers (the main two being http://code.google.com/p/quirkysoft/wiki/Bunjalloo and http://costello.dev-fr.org/ ) and even more so when you get some homebrew to do some of the web browser functions (FTP, IRC, some email, many IM protocols and more are available via homebrew).

orochig3o

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
i actually forgot to say that i already have a R4i Gold card , so my best option is to get the 3in1 right ?

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With R4i 3DS Gold you have you're running the Wood Kernel so the compatibility should be pretty good with the EZ Flash 3in1, so I'd get that if I was in your shoes. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol