ez flash 3 in 1 firmware

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by uselessmidget, Aug 17, 2010.

Aug 17, 2010

ez flash 3 in 1 firmware by uselessmidget at 2:47 PM (2,116 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. uselessmidget
    OP

Newcomer uselessmidget Member

United States
    Hello, I am newer to the NDS scene, I have alot of experience with PSP [​IMG] and 360 mod/homebrew.
    I recently got and setup a NDS lite with R4DS and EZ Flash 3 in 1. I was trying to get firmware and eventually got the EXPloader .58b by rudolph.
    I just found the official site and firmware today, is it better to use the 3rd party software I have or official release? [​IMG]

Also is it possible to load AR cheats in the r4ds to effect a gba title loading through EZ flash?

Thanks for any help

2. how_do_i_do_that

Member how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

Antarctica
    There is no firmware to update on the 3in1.

Currently you can only hard patch cheats to gba games.

3. Another World

Former Staff Another World Emulate the Planet!

Colombia
    you can pre-patch your gba roms to have cheats or trainers. gba exploader does not support any real time gba cheat patching. there is gbldr by corey which can also be used to flash gba roms to the nor section of the 3in1. that and exploader are your only solutions.

if you have a real r4 or the r4 1:1 clone that shoptemp sells you can use the wood r4 firmware. this firmware has 3in1 support but only for the original 2 builds of the 3in1. the 3in1+ should work but is not fully supported. i posted news on the new wood firmware release this morning, check the front portal today.

-another world

4. uselessmidget
    OP

United States
    by firmware i meant the files you put in the card to launch the gba files.
    The offical is ezflash firmware and exploader is a 3rd party. Im woundering whats best to use and after that wats the best one for ar cheats.
    Thanks

5. cracker

Member cracker Nyah!

United States
    For writing the games to the 3in1, as Another World said, Wood R4 if it can be used on your cart. Otherwise GBA Exploader.

To patch cheats into the game use GBAATM -- link is below.

OT: Are you really a midget?

6. uselessmidget
    OP

United States
  7. cracker

Member cracker Nyah!

United States
    No, it's just that the system software by them that supports the 3in1 only works on the EZV/i. Other DS flash carts have to use 3rd party programs or the built-in support added by their cart's 'team'.