OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.wikinti.com
XP
Country
United States
Surely in many games you've tried to extract you have liked to edit and remove their videos for viewing on the computer, the problem is that files are not the appropriate extension. We speak of. Mods which are created with a specific codec that we could not find. Today we finally have, thanks to a company of that codec, the problem is that nobody has created this utility that many people be surprised. Wikinti Our group is seeking help to create a converter. Mods to. Avi but we have so much knowledge, but if you have the codec. If you know this or know someone who can help or at least give us an idea, please read this thread and respond.

Codec link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?cui0zngjicl

Thank you very much everybody.

bRKcRE

Trophies
XP
Country
please explain yourself in proper English...i just read, and re-read what you wrote, but none of it makes sens..are you offering a converter for various proprietary DS video formats to .avi?? are you offering codecs for someone to use to make a converter? are you asking for codecs to complete your own converter??? what the hell are you trying to say??

azure0wind

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
hmm... i think he/she wants a DS ROM video extractor. and he/she asking if there's a converter like that.
but, the one that i don't know is WHY he/she give us a link? to download codec (?)
unsure.gif

lincruste

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I think they want a "MOD2AVI" converter in order to watch ripped data in Windows. If I understand correctly, they obtained .mod video files by extracting data from a NDS rom and couldn't find a viewer wich handles the Mobiclip Video Codec.
Since the Windows codec is available on the official site and compatible players are Windows Media Player, Real Player, Media Player Classic, WinDVD and WinAMP, it's supposed to open .AVI files, not sure it will work for another wrapper format.

youthgames

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.wikinti.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, what I want is to get a program to somehow modify the files. Mods (nintendo DS Videos, made by Actimagine) not to be confused with. Mod. I have been searching in internet but nothing found, all the codec filter for any company with which we could create such a program. What I've given "lincruste" is the codec. Avi Actimagine made for PC, but it has nothing to do with the nintendo ds and. Mods. If anyone knows how to create this program using the codec that I have given you please say so, or at least tell me where I could find help. Thank you.

sora3087

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
from what i remember reading. the format splits each frame into 4x4 pixel blocks and assigns each pixel block with a high and low color. then the data for each pixel itself is only stored with 0 or 1. so when the decoder runs it, it only needs on bit to define the color for each pixel. that way the pixel data for each block only ends up being 2 bytes+ color data

just insight, i doubt this will get anyone anywhere

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
youthgames said:
Surely in many games you've tried to extract you have liked to edit and remove their videos for viewing on the computer, the problem is that files are not the appropriate extension. We speak of. Mods which are created with a specific codec that we could not find. Today we finally have, thanks to a company of that codec, the problem is that nobody has created this utility that many people be surprised. Wikinti Our group is seeking help to create a converter. Mods to. Avi but we have so much knowledge, but if you have the codec. If you know this or know someone who can help or at least give us an idea, please read this thread and respond.

Codec link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?cui0zngjicl

Thank you very much everybody.

SURELY in the past, you've been playing a game and thought "I THINK THIS CUT SCENE IS SUPER AWESOME OMG I WISH IT WAS ON MY PC AND I COULD EDIT IT."...
WELL NOW YOU CAN!!!

We have created a conversion tool for you to convert the extracted video to an avi!
But wait, there's more! Order today and you can give us feedback in this thread at no extra charge!

There's a translation.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over