Extract VC Fire Red Sav

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Nath_eZ, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Nath_eZ
    OP

Nath_eZ Member

Newcomer
    Mar 3, 2016
    Mexico
    I can't extract my VC sav with JKSM solutions?

2. trainboy2019

trainboy2019 Shadow Maker in the Shadows

Oct 6, 2015
    Antarctica
    Ylisse
    Are you using CFW?

3. BADDINOROX99

BADDINOROX99 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 9, 2015
    United States
    if you're using a9lh+CFW try AGBsav9

BL4Z3D247 likes this.
  4. Saphiredurf

Saphiredurf Member

Newcomer
    Aug 10, 2015
    United States
    Use the Decrypt9 A9LH payload for that! It gives you the option to extract AGBSave. You just have to launch the game you want to backup the save of first, then turn off your connsole, boot into Decrypt9, and I'm not sure where exactly it is, but there will be an option to backup agbsave or something like that. It'll backup the save to your files9 folder on your SD card.

5. Sir Tortoise

Sir Tortoise Member

Newcomer
    Jan 5, 2016
    Decrypt9 has it under Sysnand Options/ Misc I think. You can also use Godmode9 to extract or inject it. However, the GBA Pokemon games normally use 128kb save files, and the GBA VC only supports 64kb, so anything you dump won't be the correct size if you want to edit it. Most save editors will expect 128kb, so you'll have to load the save file into a GBA emulator on a computer and export it as the correct size if you intend to edit it. You'll have to export it as 64kb again afterwards if you want to reinject it after the edits.

6. Nath_eZ
    OP

Nath_eZ Member

Newcomer
    Mar 3, 2016
    Mexico
    Decrypt9 work thanks!