Ochean

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,

i have a switched that had a water damage and won’t boot anymore.
As it had a full emunand (hekate/partition), i can access it using nxnandmanager and I also have the keys.

I’m trying to get back my saves and in particular animal crossing save that is in the System partition.

I couldn’t mount the user or system partition or access them. With nxnandmanager, I can decrypt them and hadiskmount cannot read the full dump or the partition on the sd (it’s not designed to I guess?)
is there a way to access the files inside of these partition ?

Thank you!!

Ochean

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I did the full dump using nxnand manager using both GUI and the command : .\NxNandManager.exe -i \\.\PhysicalDrive3 -o "C:\Users\Public\NAND dump\rawnand.bin" (same result using both ways and I assume that it’s the same thing)
And in both cases I got the message « doesn’t look like a full empc dump, do you still want to continue » then « invalid crc in secondary gpu (and primary is corrupt) ».

any idea on this ?

thanks for the info on saves of acnh

edit : tried with Winfs and it says « GPT header magic not found ». My nand backup is on an external drive

édit 2 : actually these tools doesn’t like full dump and I was giving them one. They probably don’t like to find boot0/boot1. Nxdump can actually export explicitly a raw dump and it works like a charm now. I found the acnh save (bcat) and decrypted it with libhactool. Now hopefully I can put it back to the new switch. I am going to try with sx save manager.

edit3 : successfully done using sx save manager! Thanks all

Last edited by Ochean,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ptLqnNMcQk