Hacking Extract emunand from n3ds

rsc-pl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Please tell me how to extract emunand from n3ds, because emunand tool not working.

I have Minitool partition wizard, but it can't save "unallocated space" to file :| I have done system transfer successfully and now I want to transfer my transferred emunand to bigger micro sd...
I searched for soluton for over 2 hours ....

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What happens when you try to extract emunand with the tool?

The tool states it has found a wrong emunand partition size and fails out. The output file is very small. It's likely because it's looking for a emuNAND the size of an OG3DS, but the N3DS NAND is about 400-500MB larger in size.

SomecallmeBerto

The Anti-Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The tool states it has found a wrong emunand partition size and fails out. The output file is very small. It's likely because it's looking for a emuNAND the size of an OG3DS, but the N3DS NAND is about 400-500MB larger in size.

Ah I see...in the case then cloning the drive would probably work.

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah I see...in the case then cloning the drive would probably work.

Yeah I wish I thought of that last night but oh well. We all may have to live with two SD cards for the moment anyway until GW fixes the large SD issue with system updates. I was hoping to get 9.5 on my 64GB card, but I'll live with strictly CIA's on it for now and the latest firmware on my 4GB.

rsc-pl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
OK it is working via Win32DiskImager.
But is it normal that I have empty activity log after system transfer ? o.O
EDIT:
Not working, it kicks me back to sysnand (but gateway rom select menu is opening?!)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup