Hacking Exploit suddenly stopped working

WJballer84

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been running HBL off of WiiUBru.com for quite some time now and everything was working fine until 2 days ago. I go to the website and everything freezes after it tries to open the payload532 and either freezes or goes to a black screen with white dots on it. I have tried reformatting my sd card, trying a different sd card, tried multiple different sites, tried self hosting exploit, and updated all of my files on my sd card. Has anyone else had this problem? Any solutions?

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
Nothing has changed over at wiiubru's servers , i would suggest something your end has changed... only thing i changed was to an alternate url seems to work better for some www.wiiubru.com/x but all other things are the same... theres plenty of other url's , some listed above.

try clearing your browser cookies etc ..

Reactions: NWPlayer123

oldsk00l

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have been running HBL off of WiiUBru.com for quite some time now and everything was working fine until 2 days ago. I go to the website and everything freezes after it tries to open the payload532 and either freezes or goes to a black screen with white dots on it. I have tried reformatting my sd card, trying a different sd card, tried multiple different sites, tried self hosting exploit, and updated all of my files on my sd card. Has anyone else had this problem? Any solutions?
Maybe somebody or something cleared you the browsercache. The freezing black screen with white dots is normal if you try to load the kexploit for the first time. I had to try 5-18 times on my last two WiiU's until the kexploit and Loadiine/HBL worked. Just keep trying to run the kexploit ONLY until it worked once. After it worked once for you, you dont have such problems and freezes again and would have a much better launch rate - until you clear your browser cache. Also you can start Loadiine or HBL directly without starting the kexploit-only first.

Keep trying - or update to 5.5.1.

You can also use Kaflke's selfhosting package or http://loadiine.ovh/kafluke

Good luck!

Last edited by oldsk00l,

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Utter nonsense, Wiiubru is fine.

OP, have you tried clearing out your browser files/cookies? It can help stop the exploit from freezing but remember doing a reset will remove any favourites you have stored.
By the way I'm not shafting @NWPlayer123 here with this comment, its certainly not "utter nonsense", if she tells you to update to Firmware 5.5.1 I suggest you go and do it and quick! If you haven't been following the scene for a along time, which by your reply it suggests you probably haven't then I would google NWPlayer123 and find out what she does then you might of answered your reply different :teach:

Last edited by Reecey,

EpicLPer

Your friendly Austrian IT Guy
Trophies
Website
epiclper.com
XP
Country
Austria
Loadiine.ovh is definitely more future-rich than your own site, just saying...

Loadiine's site works just fine, I'm also on 5.5.1 (updated from a spoofed 5.5.1, actually 5.3.2) and everything works, if not even better than on 5.3.2. Update before it's too late, besides the IOSU exploit that's coming out will only be for 5.5.1 and needs to be made backwards-compatible first in order to work on 5.3.2 too.

WJballer84

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I appreciate the replies, I did try resetting my cache and everything I could think of and read but ended up just updating to 5.5.1 I was unaware that I could even though I had spoofed my system to 5.5.1 and now everything works again.

Reactions: NWPlayer123

depaul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
+1 for Reecey.

@Dungeonseeker : Utter nonsense? Be very careful the way you criticize other people's suggestions.

Remember that NWPlayer123 was/is a part of team the first published userland and kernel exploit (along with marionumber1 and co.).

Reactions: Reecey

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs