Hacking Exploit in youtube, might lead to something?

rondoh70

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THIS IS FUCKING STUPID. WHY THE FUCK WOULD A YOUTUBE CRASH LEAD TO A FUCKING EXPLOIT? PEOPLE THOUGHT THAT BEFORE. IT'S NOT GOING TO FUCKING WORK.

Because it's possible to edit the the files youtube is reading. that's all. I'm not claiming it's an exploit. I'm just leaving it in the air, because there are very few people with the equipment to test the crash. I know it has a very small chance of being usable but it's still there.

I also acknowledge the fact that a crash is almost always useless.

And you don't need to come in here pretending to act like Foxi. He already made an appearance and said that the crash was unlikely going to lead to an exploit.

aXXo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Myeh. I only write long posts explaining things when they require explaining. The Youtube application is notorious for working poorly, but that's not because it's full of vulnerabilities, it's just because it's bad. :P
If only all people understood that half-assed applications aren't guaranteed exploits. This just a menu navigation screw-up and nothing more.

D

Deleted User

We should all now pray to the hacking god to let there be some lighttt then the wii u hacking scene might improve :yaysp:

dubbz82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's very likely pretty much sandboxed off, however there's always a slight chance of something like this having actual results -- i recall jailbreaking an ipod a while back via an exploit that runs in a web browser....there's always a chance, but i think it's slim.

D

Deleted User

It's very likely pretty much sandboxed off, however there's always a slight chance of something like this having actual results -- i recall jailbreaking an ipod a while back via an exploit that runs in a web browser....there's always a chance, but i think it's slim.

Thats better :D

profi200

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
We should all now pray to the hacking god to let there be some lighttt then the wii u hacking scene might improve :yaysp:

The hacking gods want to save energy, so no light ;)

What i want to say is, it is not interesting anymore, even if it is usable in any way (which i really doubt). Who want to look into it, do it, but without any way to see what happens it is useless. A guess and try game.

cloud1250000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
it's a manipulation to navigate on the web using youtube app.

As many of you didn't understand, the point is that 3ds are crashing when loading a certain type of video. There's a flaw in the code. But is it exploitable? We don't know.

rondoh70

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PS: I have only seen one video outside of youtube work. And I haven't any luck with adult videos.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or else he caught one of those Florida STD's
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Psis difficulty meter is Stds like how south park made it race color
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh yeah it's skin color for difficulty in south park

is it, by that logic, blackface to play on the hardest difficulty if you're white?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey Psi, you ever been on a date and ran into another past date? And how did you handle it? Just curious.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He just says this is the neighbor across the block and says sorry their mail got mixed up
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, this sounds unhinged, but someone (i forgot who) saying they'd want to make their left 4 dead team wario, samus, captain falcon and nester gave me the idea for a quick round of fuck marry kill/bed wed behead
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck marry kill:
    wario, samus, captain falcon
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i gotta say fuck captain falcon, because he's hot (no homo), marry samus, because she seems like good wife (or as BigOnYa says, wifey) material, and kill wario, because he can't die, so killing him won't really kill him
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but uhhh that's just me hehe
    iu
  • impeeza @ impeeza:
    good night guys
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, wise one, thanks for trying to help.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    To sleep perchance to dream!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My state has put a heavy tax on vape juice, taxing any juice with nicotine by the weight/oz. So to get around the bs, my local vape store only sells 0 nicotine vape juices, then they also sell straight nicotine in tiny bottles, and you mix it yourself to your 0% juice, lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, is that Wing from South Park?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    BigOnYa hmmm I wonder how long until someone just vapes the straight nicotine lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I was gonna say people are not that dumb, but yea you right, some are.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People have put 50mg salt nic in straight subohm coils which is like more powerful hits
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey psi, do they have dress codes down there in FLa, here there are signs on stores that say "No shirt, no service" but curious bout down yonder
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I tried the salts and too strong for me, I prefer the norm juice
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    In Florida they don't serve you if you have clothes on
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking raining again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    How can you tell, do you see rain drops on top of other rain drops?
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: How can you tell, do you see rain drops on top of other rain drops?