Gaming Exotic Monsters in 'Monster Racers'

How many of you Guys have already Encountered 'exotic' Monsters?

• I have Encountered Exotic Monsters.

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • I have Not Encountered Exotic Monsters.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have Not Encountered Exotic Monsters, and do not want to waste my time on them.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I have Not Encountered Exotic Monsters, but I really hope I encounter one.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I am r4ymond

PFE
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While I was playing Monster Racers, I encountered an 'Exotic' Monster. I was trying to rescue the people in Australia or something and encountered it there. Is this supposed to be somewhat similar to 'Shiny' Pokémon (or rare Pokémon)? Seems like these 'exotic' Monsters are no ordinary Monsters, because they outran my Leefee, which was my main Monster. It outran my Leefee as if it was not a problem at all. Luckily for RTS, I made an RTS File and went back to trying to catch the 'exotic' Rakta. I successfully caught it.
smile.gif
Took me some time to catch it, though.

So...How many of you guys have already encountered 'exotic' Monsters?

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
caught 1. easy peasy.

i can catch as much as I want now because of that exotic mod code
tongue.gif

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am r4ymond said:
Encountered mine without using the Exotic Mod Code, but I have used cheats just to try to catch it.
wink2.gif

exotics are hard to freaking encounter; fortunately i just found another one
tongue.gif

I am r4ymond

PFE
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
basher11 said:
I am r4ymond said:
Encountered mine without using the Exotic Mod Code, but I have used cheats just to try to catch it.
wink2.gif

exotics are hard to freaking encounter; fortunately i just found another one
tongue.gif

wtf.gif
I do hope I encounter another exotic monster though. They're like Shiny Pokémon to me.

I am r4ymond

PFE
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, if they had put more effort into the game by making the races longer, making the Storyline better, and trying harder on making the monsters, this game would definitely be popular.

Glyptofane

Castaway
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am r4ymond said:
Yeah, if they had put more effort into the game by making the races longer, making the Storyline better, and trying harder on making the monsters, this game would definitely be popular.

Even still, it is not terrible.

phoenixclaws

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do not use cheats in this game so It's a lot more fun to encounter exotic monsters. Also I've played around 8 hours in total.

There is a Rare Bell that you can win from fighting somebody that allows for rarer monsters to show up more frequently. There is also a High Bell that allows for higher leveled monsters to be encountered more frequently.
Besides the couple of exotics I've raced against in challenge battles, I've encountered at least 4 exotic monsters. I've encountered an exotic Bandicute on Oceania (encountered it fairly early so was unable to capture), 2 exotic Bamboozils (Caught the first one on Asia and encountered the 2nd one about 3 battles later but didn't care to capture it), and a Wispagrif on Asia (it was freaking fast so I was unable to capture it). Even if you don't capture the exotic monster you still see the alternate colors in the monster handbook. The text appears to be the same for every exotic alternate though so there is little real reason to capture it aside from elevated stats and alternate colors.

lonfar

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Got the Exotic Kangaroo, had nice cool skin which i met in the rock cave in oceania

I am r4ymond

PFE
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've played about 3 hours worth of Game Time on Monster Racers and have only found an exotic Rakta...

Still no luck on other exotic monsters :l

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1