Hacking EVO3ds: Possible new flashcart for 3DS games?

It's EVo3ds the new flashcart of the Gateway team?

• Yes

Votes: 85 42.1%
  • No

Votes: 80 39.6%
  • NA

Votes: 37 18.3%

• Total voters

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's my plan too, to wait at least awhile. It is hard as a GW owner because here are all the features we are promised and have been waiting for so the temptation is strong. And we have not heard from GW for awhile, so it makes it even harder.

My hope would be that GW would at least give us some info if not the actual update before Evo3DS is released, so we can at least make an informed decision. I don't see what they gain from being quiet. Even if speculation threads are true, a dear john letter from GW would probably still have the net effect of more Evo3DS sales from people on the fence.

hey we can always sell our gateways ,probably get 60 bucks and lose 20 still worth it to sell GW and pay another 20 to upgrade to a evo after we get a positive review , hey it maybe a good time to email them and ask for a review card,
and if there is a 6.x exploit i am selling my xl too, i really hate the 2 tone color one i had to buy, maybe i will get the zelda edition next

lambstone

No. Nyet. 不. Non. Nein.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
does anyone have a link to an up to date list of eshop dumps?

i hope someone will dump the 3d classic games and Sakura Samurai:

Google 3DS Releases and click the link which has a list. I'm fairly certain we can't directly link or mention any thing specifically to this. So I'm afraid you have to google it.

It's my plan too, to wait at least awhile. It is hard as a GW owner because here are all the features we are promised and have been waiting for so the temptation is strong. And we have not heard from GW for awhile, so it makes it even harder.

My hope would be that GW would at least give us some info if not the actual update before Evo3DS is released, so we can at least make an informed decision. I don't see what they gain from being quiet. Even if speculation threads are true, a dear john letter from GW would probably still have the net effect of more Evo3DS sales from people on the fence.

Nobody can tell for sure why GW is keeping quiet. I could list out all the possible reasons but that's not going to end well for me. I'm dealing in facts now because its impossible for people to misconstrue facts.

You should think about what your needs are. For me, multi rom is of high priority for me as I'm the kind of gamer that plays lots of games simultaneously intermittently. Swapping mSD cards is getting own. Hence I ordered a MT-card. Not to mention MT-card is updatable (but whether updates will happen is a different question)

I'm going to buy the Evo3ds and try out I guess. Also on the front page, if you scroll down, there's a picture of the card. Is that how is it going to look like?

My magic 8 ball says... "Product not released yet. Try again later"

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In that case http://3ds.essh.co/ for the most up to date information on dumps.

thanks i miss ds scene , google dont even return results for that site, google sucks now,
so thats it ,just harmo knight and ace attorney
only 2 titles, i wonder why so few eshop dumps?
i wonder if there is a technical reason or obstacle to dumping more of if they havent done it yet

lambstone

No. Nyet. 不. Non. Nein.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks i miss ds scene , google dont even return results for that site, google sucks now,
so thats it ,just harmo knight and ace attorney
only 2 titles, i wonder why so few eshop dumps?
i wonder if there is a technical reason or obstacle to dumping more of if they havent done it yet

The reason is, eshop dumps are a recent thing. It just happened not long ago. Now that it can be done, more will be coming soon. You still need this mythical evo3ds to play eshop dumps though.

spleenpoker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Luckily I haven't bought any 3ds flashcart as of yet since i just got a 4.1 3ds but I'm hoping gbatemp gets a review card of this evo, if all is good then I will order one.

AngryRussianKid

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Quote from Youtube comments of Evo video.

"Web site is back. I got news from two very reliable sources that Gateway 3ds is still going to get a release. fuck buying a new flash cart, just wait. these guys probably just bought stolen code from people developing gateway 3ds software, assuming that this product is real. This Evo is not part of team gateway. We will just let the kids on gbatemp believe that. They believe anything you say to them."
Now I am doing nothing more than trusting unknown youtube users.

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Quote from Youtube comments of Evo video.

"Web site is back. I got news from two very reliable sources that Gateway 3ds is still going to get a release. fuck buying a new flash cart, just wait. these guys probably just bought stolen code from people developing gateway 3ds software, assuming that this product is real. This Evo is not part of team gateway. We will just let the kids on gbatemp believe that. They believe anything you say to them."
Now I am doing nothing more than trusting unknown youtube users.

I bet he's that user of maxconsole that is always bashing GBATemp in every post he makes.

tHciNc

Total Random
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I bet he's that user of maxconsole that is always bashing GBATemp in every post he makes.

Especially when they are involved behind the scenes with the team/s being slandered.... It is sort of like True Blue all over again, different scene same shit, although it was hax that took all the shit that time lol

blitzar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I really liked the way Gateway did their multirom feature. It's a lot better than the demo shown for MT and evo3ds. The fact that their demo was so different, and so much better than either of those companies makes me question a lot of the speculation.

Reactions: F417H and weatMod

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: and yes ik im stupid for using it