• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Everyone is making a big deal on Obama killing a fly

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
It was on Singapore's news yesterday too.
dry.gif

Da Foxx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
OMG! I knew it! I knew it! And they said he wouldn't hurt a fly! Obama is the fuckin Antichrist everyone! You saw it! He killed a poor innocent fly! /s

How I hate humanity sometimes...
rolleyes.gif

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
iPikachu said:
i.Domination said:
dry.gif
really? i guessed i missed it.
next:__(insert name of famous person) steping on grass

It was on Channel News Asia I think? Or was it chinese news? Arghhh, the media nowadays like to make big news out of small matters. It was not like he launched a nuclear weapon or something, they should be sending in more spies to North Korea instead of covering this shit.

Next: Bush killing the economy. Oh he already did that, this deserves more coverage IMO.

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
i.Domination said:
iPikachu said:
i.Domination said:
dry.gif
really? i guessed i missed it.
next:__(insert name of famous person) steping on grass

It was on Channel News Asia I think? Or was it chinese news? Arghhh, the media nowadays like to make big news out of small matters. It was not like he launched a nuclear weapon or something, they should be sending in more spies to North Korea instead of covering this shit.

Next: Bush killing the economy. Oh he already did that, this deserves more coverage IMO.
oh on tv...
maybe next time its for smacking a mosquito, or more likely an ant which's on your arm?

crazy people :wtf:

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Whats really sad is that the media is so concerned to waste their time to put this on TV, and make such a fuss about it. Don't get me wrong, i aint backing up the guy or anything, but why on earth would they care if some guy killed a fly. why why ???

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer