Every Half-Life game will be free to play on Steam until the launch of Half-Life Alyx

capsule_467x181.jpg

Want to re-familiarize yourself with the Half-Life franchise? Or interested in trying the series for the first time? You'll be able to, easily, thanks to a new promotion held by Valve. In order to hype people up for the imminent launch of Half-Life Alyx, all the games in the franchise are free to play on Steam, for a limited time. Running from today until Alyx's release, Half-Life 1, Half-Life 2: Episode 1 and 2, Source, Opposing Force, and Blue Shift are all available for Steam owners to download. These aren't free to keep, but you'll be able to play them without cost for the next two months.

:arrow: Source

DANTENDO

I Won year sub Edge mag 1996 hot topic digitiser
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thts very generous - valve if yr reading this pls bring the series to ps4 with trophys - shit I'll even pay double

Zense

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You don't get them permanently in your library, right?

Also, are they really not giving Half Life 2 nor HL2 Death Match??

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I wish they'd make another half life 2 deathmatch to revive it. God damn that game is fun. You haven't lived until you've killed two or more people by launching a barrel at high velocities at them with the gravity gun.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over