Ever surfed the net with your feet?

The Pi

Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
when i broke my right thumb and wrist i was obviously f*cked 4 gaming so i played my psone with my feet
smile.gif

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I thought this was going to be a topic about typing with your toes, and I wanted to suggest typing with your nose or forehead, but then it turned out to be about some kind of mouse. I'm dissapointed in you guys...

zuron7

RBYG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
It's a good thing because people will now start washing their feet before playing
tongue.gif

But it's an awesome invention because I know some people have difiiculty controlling players on a keyboard with a single hand while the other is on the mouse. including me.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Holy shit. I want one. For all the InDesign work i do, that would be amazing. Get used to mousing with my foot and my hands wouldn't need to leave they keyboard? I'm sold.

(seriously, that's like doubling productivity.)

BBqBanana

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
typjknggg withh feet, .. wwow tthis is funnnnn...

Anyways, the toe mouse looks fine, but then, I would much rather prefer the normal mouse.

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Overlord Nadrian said:
Sylar1 said:
feet are dirty

yuck
Elaborate. I don't think feet are dirty. Unless you don't ever wash yourself. Although I think people with a foot fetish are weird. But that's not the talking point of this topic D:

Using your feet, you walk all over the place, even if you have socks on will still get dirty, the floors aren't gonna be spotless, especially if your walking in the bathroom will eventually get dirty

nasty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's awesome, but I hardly use my feet for things like these (excluding daily use of legs).

Won't you break it with your feet? Say, a fat guy tries to use the 'Toe Mouse' and breaks it when trying to stand up. What're they going to do about that?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.