OP
Trophies
Website
www.revo-europe.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey,

Recently, I actually ordered a European copy of the DS Browser. It just now hit me... will it work correctly in the US?
unsure.gif

I know the Japanese one is really slow and stuff in the US, but won't the European one work fine?

Anyone in the US got it, how does it go?

Please help me out.
bow.gif

FifthE1ement

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It will work just as fast as the Japanese one. All DS gamecarts are region free and can be used anywhere in the world. You will have no problems though I assure you.

FifthE1ement
yaynds.gif

numlockfx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dont u need a memory expansion thingy in the ds slot for it to work?

i hope they can patch it soon so that it uses the memory on the flashcart to store webpage data instead of in the ds slot

KillerHunter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ahh, that's the error I was looking for. I tried with the Japenese Rom, but it obviously fails because it is only the rom.

Anyone knows if the browser supports Flash?

ateam

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
backdrifts.net
XP
Country
United States
I own the European Opera browser for DS and absolutely love it. I used to bring my laptop around to places like work and school for doing random web-browsing when I was bored, but a tragic milk accident on my keyboard saw to it that my days of portable computing joy were over. I now use my DSlite instead, which works with almost all wireless APs I come across and renders websites beautifully. The claims that the browser is slow are true, though I find it to be very usable nonetheless.

If you are without a laptop and would like to browse the web on-the-go, or would just like to get the most out of your DS, I suggest that you invest in the Opera browser.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
If you are without a laptop and would like to browse the web on-the-go, or would just like to get the most out of your DS, I suggest that you invest in the Opera browser.
How much are they paying you?
laugh.gif

Anyway, I wanted to get Opera DS to connect to the WiFi spot at college, but then I saw the "security settings":

EAP: PEAP with certificate;
WEP with "key is provided for me by network" option enabled... (available only in Win2000/XP)...
Username/password prompt.

2 out of 3 can't be done on the Opera DS.

cry.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: sigh