lumo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I remember seeing Europes virtual console lineup on ign and it was loaded - had one more game than US even. But now as i boot up my wii with only one game in mind to download - gunstar heroes - its not even there??? I checked to see what else is missing and NES is missing Baseball, Donkey Kong Jr., Ice Hockey, Pinball, Soccer, Solomon's Key, Tennis and Urban Champion; SNES is missing Simcity; Megadrive is missing Gunstar Heroes, Ristar, Columns, Space Harrier II, Toe Jam & Earl and Dr. Robotonik's Mean Bean Machine. N64 and Turbografx are as listed but wheres the rest

rewindurmind

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
http://relaxandchat.com Please visit. Sorry for spamming
frown.gif

Helmut

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Here is the complete european VC line up for december:

QUOTE said:
December the 8th 2006

# Super Mario 64

# F-Zero
# Donkey Kong Country

# Mario Bros.
# The Legend of Zelda
# Donkey Kong
# Wario's Woods

# Sonic the Hedgehog
# Altered Beast
# Golden Axe
# Ecco the Dolphin

# PC Kid
# Super Star Soldier
# Victory Run
# Bomberman '93
# Dungeon Explorer

December the 15th 2006

# Urban Champion
# Solomon's Key
# Pinball

# Columns
# Gunstar Heroes
# Ristar
# Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine

# Alien Crush

December the 22nd 2006

# Donkey Kong Jr.
# Soccer
# Tennis

# Space Harrier II
# ToeJam & Earl

# Military Madness

December the 29nd 2006

# Sim City
# Super Probotector
# Super Castlevania IV

# Baseball
# Ice Hockey

# R-Type

There will be more game each week. Can't wait for Super Probotector (I don't like the "contra" version, I prefer robots, US and Japan should get the Super Contra: alien war).

It is said that in europe, nintendo VIP points will be exchangable in Wii points, is that true?

Helmut

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
The turbo grapfx has been released in australia? If no, it should be normal.
The strange thing, is that nintendo respect all the zone. I mean, if a game hasn't been realesed in a region, its VC version will not be to. That's why european people are getting super probotector instead of super contra (and thanks for that ^^). But, in the VC in europe, the turbo grafx is still named turbo grafx instead of "PC Engine".

lumo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
VIP points = wii points??? I bloody hope so i got about 7000 from signing up all my games and not getting anything from stars catalogue (it sucks really bad). Finally a use for them if true. This also means that anyone buying a wii gets 750 wii points thrown in if they sign up the console and wii sports. Anyone know if this is true? where did you hear the rumor helmut? and u got a link for that list?

Helmut

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Many friends received a nintendo VIP email where it is cleary written that it will be possible to buy wii points with vip points.
But I doubt that 1 vip pts = 1 wii pts. I think that they will put some wii pts cards on the VIP gift page. If so, I think that a 2500 pts card will cost 4000-4500 VIP points (since I "paid" a collector GC controller 4500 pts which cost 30€, so 30€=4500pts).

Anyway, I wonder why one can link his VIP account with his Wii. It is clearly for pts purpose, IMO.

lumo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Oh yeh - if I bothered looking at nintendos e-mails it says that. 'By linking your Wii Shop Channel account to your online Nintendo membership, you will be able to enjoy additional benefits in the near future. Not only will you be able to purchase Wii Points in the Stars Catalogue, you will also get Stars for your Virtual Console purchases upon completing a small survey.' no idea on ratios for points - but finally looks like there will be something worthwhile in the stars store that doesnt sell out immediately

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
its possible to buy wii points with star catalogs? i havent seen anything there yet z.z, or a way to link the wii shop channel with the VIP account

z.z or am i just blind? lol

Scorpei

Trophies
Website
scorpei.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
As far as I know (was about a week ago) the Dutch Nintendo company (Nintendo Europe) was not willing to give out any information regarding Wii point cards available in the star catalaugue (sadly).

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
damn.. Australia doesn't have any turbo grafx titles..
I wonder why

It's possible to set your console's country to UK, download Turbografix games then switch your console back to Australia
smile.gif
Your manual says not to do it and that you will lose any wii points tied to your account and such, but I've heard from people who have done it and they have not lost any points what so ever, the turbografix games work perfectly fine too. But try at your own risk.

grog.gif

Helmut

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
its possible to buy wii points with star catalogs? i havent seen anything there yet z.z, or a way to link the wii shop channel with the VIP account

z.z or am i just blind? lol

When you first try to access the shop channel, the console ask you if you want to link your VIP account to your Wii (then ask for the email and password). There's a "my account" and a "settings" menu in the shop channel, I believe that you can link it through one of this menu if you missed it the first time.

About buying wii pts with vip pts, here's the confirmation: http://wii.nintendo.fr/1361.html (in french, sorry). The line which you should remember is "L'achat de Wii Points via le Catalogue d'Etoiles sera possible ultérieurement" which means "buying Wii Points through the stars catalogue will be possible at a later time".
Since 2000 Wii pts cards costs 20€, I think that it will be equivalent to 3000 vip pts.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ahhhh. Star points. Easily one of the most messed up thing NOE tried to organise. "HEY, LET'S ONLY PUT UP 10 GAMES TO PURCHASE VIA STAR POINTS". I was one of the lucky ones to snap up a Mario GC controller for.... 5000 star points.

Helmut

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Me to, but it was 4500 in France ^^. If only we would be getting the prices as the japanese VIP. They get so much collector things.

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
oh Blag.... i better forget about connecting my Nintendo VIP account :\

Since my country isnt in the VIP network, my Nintendo Wii bought here in Portugal wont ask to link with the VIP account, nor there is an option for that :\

Helmut

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
How bad
frown.gif
But, as far as I know, the link purpose is to give VIP points to your VIP account when you buy a VC game. Dunno if there's another feature with the link.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: (i was allowed to do that)