Gaming Europe Black Wii

• Thread starter Deleted-171178
  • Start date
  • Views 1,783
  • Replies 11
D

Deleted-171178

OP
20 October 2009 – The Wii console is about to get an exciting new look as it launches across Europe in sleek black.

The black Wii will be available to buy in UK and Republic of Ireland from 6 November and mainland Europe on 20 November, and will come as a “Limited Edition” bundled with a Wii Remote, Wii MotionPlus and Nunchuk – all in black – as well as the exhilarating new Wii Sports Resort game and the original Wii Sports. The Wii Sports Resort black bundle will offer a total of 15 different sports and activities to enjoy.

NIXL_Wii_Black.jpg

Also launching in Europe as part of the black range of accessories will be the new black Classic Controller Pro – an enhanced version of the Classic Controller. Additional black Wii Remote controllers, Wii MotionPlus accessories and Nunchuk controllers will also be available to purchase separately across Europe from November 20 onwards.

Wii Sports Resort, which is bundled with the new black Wii, has already sold well over one million copies across Europe, and brings an entire island, along with 12 exciting sports and activities, to your living room for all your friends and family to enjoy. Each of the sports featured in Wii Sports Resort is modelled with incredible accuracy thanks to the Wii MotionPlus accessory, included with this new package.

If black is your colour then prepare to get your hands on this popular console and accessories in their new look, launching across UK and Republic of Ireland from 6 November and mainland Europe on 20 November.

Source: Nintendo.co.uk

D

Deleted-171178

OP
If they are the same price as current Wiis and I get an xmas job, I may purchase one.

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
beegee7730 said:
If they are the same price as current Wiis and I get an xmas job, I may purchase one.

Why not just recase your exisiting one? It would be a hell of a lot cheaper. What if it has one of these pain-in-the-ass D3-2 drives people are waffling about?

MDMaster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Mmh... but do people care that much about the colours of their console?
I mean, I could understand caring about the color of a portable one, people are more bound to see that, but a console that stays at home most, if not all, of the time?

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
I've got a camouflage one with a green LED. Looks pretty cool. Before that it was in an XCM Hot Rock case. Its fun to mod, but buying 'em like that takes the fun away as far as I'm concerned

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Any idea what happened? I hope that your brother's doing good.