Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Kamui said:
Spain might not have scored as many as Holland, but yah they are good too.
They have their own way of playing footbal. Its like they run mad all 90 minutes. Thats why I like them.

Mexico in the WC 06 was like spain. They were actively playing throughout the whole field.

frown.gif

Holland 2-0 Russia
I'm so glad I'll be able to see the whole game
tongue.gif

Agjsdfd

My title
Trophies
XP
Country
I say 2:0 for Holland aswell.
I dont think Holland will risk anything, they know they are good. So they will play offensive and defenssive, well balanced hopefully.

BTW, Lagman. I did support Mexico in the WC. I felt bad when they lost in the quartar finals... they deserved to win
lecture.gif

johnnywalker

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I can not help waiting for uncoming match - Holland-Russia. In my opinion it is going to be the most interesting match as far. I bet: 4:3 for Holland in regular 90 minutes.

Agjsdfd

My title
Trophies
XP
Country
Most intresting in what way? Comparing iPod touch with crap mp3 player o.o?

The match is going to be boring, as everyone is expecting Dutchmens to win...

johnnywalker

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
@Kamui: I hope it will be as smashing as last 3 minutes of yesterday's match (regular time) - Croatia:Turkey.

Using your way of comparing: Holland = iAudio i7, Russia = iRiver T10 (I do not like iPod ;P)

Agjsdfd

My title
Trophies
XP
Country
The Worst said:
don't count out the Russians, they have an excellent chance if there goalkeeper doesn't make any stupid mistakes. They have a good coach and will be well prepared for the Dutch.
The good coach is all they have...
And goal keeper alone cant help against the Dutch
unsure.gif

Gestahl

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Kamui said:
The Worst said:
don't count out the Russians, they have an excellent chance if there goalkeeper doesn't make any stupid mistakes. They have a good coach and will be well prepared for the Dutch.
The good coach is all they have...
And goal keeper alone cant help against the Dutch
unsure.gif
Well, that was enough against the current Euro champions.

L

Lyuse

Russia has won no doubt about iteven though I'm a dutchman myself I wanted Russia to win so badly because of Guus Hiddink and looks like he did it again
biggrin.gif
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

GO RUSSIA AND GUUS

THEY HAVE WON THE GAME YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSs

Gestahl

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Lyuse said:
Gestahl said:
Hahaha, who's the iPod now?

Lol how do you guys feel about Guus Geluk
biggrin.gif

Guus is our national hero, of course. :-) Hope he'll get lots of money for that.

EDIT: You won't believe it - whole Moscow has gone insane, it half past 1am but all the people are screaming, all cars beeping and fireworks are everywhere.

laminaatplaat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
40.000 dutch supporters in that stadium and about 7.000 russian... maybe ONE time i heard the damn fake ass dutch supoorters. The Russians totaly deserved this, they where so much better, total ball control and nicely build attacks. So much in contrast with the clunky passes of the dutch and they must have lost the ball 1 milion time too the Russians. Again Van der Sar had to be man of the match for the dutch, in his last interland.

Go Russia I guess.... Kick those Germans ass!

(GJ Hiddink
wink.gif
)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Playing the Judge Dredd arcade game prototype lol I can see why they didn't finish it but at the...