Hardware EU/NA New 3DS & 3DS XL - Expected Release Date

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hell no it wont. They are so dumb over there they might even include a Gateway Card with the console on 9.2... Hell, maybe even include Cubic Ninja.

Liberty

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hell no it wont. They are so dumb over there they might even include a Gateway Card with the console on 9.2... Hell, maybe even include Cubic Ninja.
I hope the European-version is on 9.0-9.2, the XL should could about 200 EUR which is fine.

Koldur

Virtual Boy Ambassador
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Getting something expensive shipped unregistered is a really stupid thing to do, sure maybe you think it's a good cheap way to ship stuff but you might as well kiss goodbye to your money. Paying by PayPal doesn't automatically means you're safe either, if you was to file a dispute and say you didn't receive your item, the website would just give proof that they did post it and your case will be closed and you'll be directed to the mailing service.

Good thing that this isn't true, and I speak out of experience. They need to supply genuine proof of delivery, if they can't, they have to pay you back. Have had this twice in the past.

Liberty

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Good thing that this isn't true, and I speak out of experience. They need to supply genuine proof of delivery, if they can't, they have to pay you back. Have had this twice in the past.
I speak out of experience too and know people who got scammed exactly the way I mentioned it. Fake tracking-number, made up shipping receipts. Apart from that please read the Fishpond.com-reviews. They're worse than everything I have ever seen.

Koldur

Virtual Boy Ambassador
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I speak out of experience too and know people who got scammed exactly the way I mentioned it. Fake tracking-number, made up shipping receipts. Apart from that please read the Fishpond.com-reviews. They're worse than everything I have ever seen.

I of course believe you and know that one case doesn't prove/disprove the other. Though if they give you fake numbers, it should be easy to prove it is a fake since you won't be able to actually use it. Can't you just ask PP to actually try and track the number? If they try it they will obviously see it doesn't work and there you have it, money back.

I am very happy with my Fishpond n3DS XL and so are all the other Dutch people on a Dutch forum who ordered it there. Though that doesn't give you any real guarantee of course.

Liberty

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I am very happy with my Fishpond n3DS XL and so are all the other Dutch people on a Dutch forum who ordered it there. Though that doesn't give you any real guarantee of course.
The reviews say otherwise and for all I know you could be associated to this shop, even I don't even claim that this is the case.

Koldur

Virtual Boy Ambassador
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The reviews say otherwise and for all I know you could be associated to this shop, even I don't even claim that this is the case.

Yeah, of course I am haha, well, believe what you want, I am happy with my n3DS XL, how lucky I may have been. One thing about the reviews, I never looked at it, since I saw a member of budgetgaming.nl that got it from Fishpond. If I would have read the reviews you are talking about, I probably wouldn't have bought it, so I am double lucky it seems!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/PRMX5mX-hvs?si=JdjNrndYJ7PelC7q