Hardware EU/NA New 3DS & 3DS XL - Expected Release Date

Elusivo

Shinobu Molester
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
B7QRDJBIMAARFa_.jpg:large

Beginning to wonder if it's true that we might only get the XL in the US.
I saw that picture earlier today, is it release for US or EUR?

And only 1 month away, could it still come with 9.2 or less...?

Sheimi

A cute Vixen!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I swear to fucking god if pre-orders are gone within three hours, I'm gonna rage so fucking bad. Otherwise, want to pre-order the new 3ds.

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it true that there wont be a regular new 3ds for North America? If so, Im gonna be pissed off. I havent seen any ad like we have for the XL...

Koldur

Virtual Boy Ambassador
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Anyone knows a shop apart from Play-Asia to import a New 3DS in Germany and don't pay >250 EUR?

Fishpond.com that is where I got my new 3DS XL and got lucky with customs, no extra charges! They ship it unregistered and not insured, that is why it doesn't stick out at customs I think. Though it is no guarantee of course. If you pay with PayPal you are insured in all cases, so I would recommend paying it that way. Though it took just a few days more than three weeks to arrive and seeing it might get released around that time in Europe, I recommend waiting what the Nintendo Direct of today brings us.

Liberty

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Fishpond.com that is where I got my new 3DS XL and got lucky with customs, no extra charges! They ship it unregistered and not insured, that is why it doesn't stick out at customs I think. Though it is no guarantee of course. If you pay with PayPal you are insured in all cases, so I would recommend paying it that way. Though it took just a few days more than three weeks to arrive and seeing it might get released around that time in Europe, I recommend waiting what the Nintendo Direct of today brings us.
I'll look into it, but these reviews:
http://estorereview.com.au/s/418/Fishpond
https://au.trustpilot.com/review/www.fishpond.com.au
http://www.productreview.com.au/p/fishpond-com-au.html

are not very satisfying.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
They ship it unregistered and not insured [...] If you pay with PayPal you are insured in all cases, so I would recommend paying it that way.
Getting something expensive shipped unregistered is a really stupid thing to do, sure maybe you think it's a good cheap way to ship stuff but you might as well kiss goodbye to your money. Paying by PayPal doesn't automatically means you're safe either, if you was to file a dispute and say you didn't receive your item, the website would just give proof that they did post it and your case will be closed and you'll be directed to the mailing service.

Reactions: Liberty

Liberty

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Getting something expensive shipped unregistered is a really stupid thing to do, sure maybe you think it's a good cheap way to ship stuff but you might as well kiss goodbye to your money. Paying by PayPal doesn't automatically means you're safe either, if you was to file a dispute and say you didn't receive your item, the website would just give proof that they did post it and your case will be closed and you'll be directed to the mailing service.
Exactly and they can just make up a proof. Companies fake receipts and tracking numbers all the time and get away with it. I hate this situation. Play-Asia is just so expensive and fucking FedEx will charge customs. Why can't they just offer registered China Mail or something grr.

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
262 EUR is very bad...Again.. I remember when I lived in Frankfurt and was surprised how expensive the gaming systems were there. My wife, who is German says its normal...ugh

Liberty

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I dont know about customs though.. if I have to pay anything.. I hope not.
262 EUR is very bad...Again.. I remember when I lived in Frankfurt and was surprised how expensive the gaming systems were there. My wife, who is German says its normal...ugh
The normal 3DS XL is priced at 199 EUR and I got mine even cheaper for <150 EUR including a game.

Reactions: Ralph1611

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F