Hardware Eternal Floette, Diancie, and Lati-Mega Stones with Powersaves software server spoofer?

leowalle

I am awesome so is Black Kyurem so yeah.
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, we all, know that unobtainable items and pokemon have been removed from Powersaves 3ds. And we also know that the powersaves software connects to Datels server and retrieves an XML file from it witch contains the codes. But what if we redirected the software to go to a certain SPOOFED URL that contains a modified XML file that contains the removed/unobtainable codes? I think that would work considering we could spoof the GTS in Pokemon games Gen 4 and 5. But instead of a .pkm file, it would be a .XML file. And instead of retrieving a Pokemon on a DS, we would be retrieving a code list on a computer with the powersaves software. Anybody on board with this?

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
why you made another thread just for this ?
the powersave doesn't use the xml for cheating

i will explain it to you ( even my English is very bad )
1- you chose a code
2- press apply
3- a pointer created that contain a code for that cheat code , why that ?
so it can directed to the index on the server side in datel

so , if the spoof server doesn't have the the "exact cheat code " that available at datel , it won't work

i'll make it easier for you
if you have the cheat code and the pokemon date , you don't need the server at all

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
why you made another thread just for this ?
the powersave doesn't use the xml for cheating

i will explain it to you ( even my English is very bad )
1- you chose a code
2- press apply
3- a pointer created that contain a code for that cheat code , why that ?
so it can directed to the index on the server side in datel

so , if the spoof server doesn't have the the "exact cheat code " that available at datel , it won't work

i'll make it easier for you
if you have the cheat code and the pokemon date , you don't need the server at all
You do. Datel probably just runs the modified save file through a hardware modded 3DS to make it valid - without their server you couldn't use any of the cheats without corrupting your save file.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Sounds good actually.