eShop funds.

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Kusan, Aug 3, 2013.

1. Kusan
    OP

Kusan GBAtemp Regular

Mar 23, 2008
    Mexico
    So, I have an US account and got the $30 card from the limited offer (buy FE: Awakening and SMT IV, get $30 as a gift). I wanted to buy a game BUT my credit card is not expedited on the US so it's rejected. I jut need 4.99 since the game I want costs 34.99, so I don't want to spend $20 buying from Maximuscards (whose paying options are crap and they all fail, btw). I made an experiment and changed my region to Canada and my credit card was accepted there (bought a $1.99 app), went back to US and my $30 are still there..is there a way to contact Nintendo -I also have a Club Nintendo account- and ask them to transfer my US funds to the canadian eShop? Or..is there any other way to add funds? I heard soemthing about virtual credit cards, but still the same..they ask for a $20 minimal deposit and I don't know if they will be accepted at all on the US eshop.

So, to sum things up..I want to add $4.99 to my US eShop with a non-US credit card OR transfer my funds to the canadian eShop if possible, any solutions?

2. Pedeadstrian

Pedeadstrian GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.

Oct 12, 2012
    United States
    Sandy Eggo
    Pre-paid credit cards usually start at $25 or so, yeah. And it'd cost an extra $5 to activate it. I think Nintendo requires proof of change of address, so you'd be unable to ask them for the $30 credit to go to your Canadian account. The cheapest solution (other than trying to use someone else's credit card) is to buy a $20 eShop card at Gamestop, or something equivalent.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice