Hacking ESHOP FLASHCARD HELP

TheWildPokemon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is my first time on this site, so I don't really know if I'm doing this right. I was wondering if I could put my games and saves from the eshop and put them onto a flash cart and play them on a different region 3ds. Thanks!

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is my first time on this site, so I don't really know if I'm doing this right. I was wondering if I could put my games and saves from the eshop and put them onto a flash cart and play them on a different region 3ds. Thanks!

Only if both 3DS's are on 9.2 or below and you have a Gateway/MT cart.

TheWildPokemon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the 3ds that has my eshop games is above 9.2, I won't be able to copy the games over? I'd like to play US eshop games on a european new 3ds.

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the 3ds that has my eshop games is above 9.2, I won't be able to copy the games over? I'd like to play US eshop games on a european new 3ds.

Yep, not much you can do for those. Although depending on the game you might be able to use the web browser ROP exploit to dump the game's RAM and recreate a decrypted save from that (ie Pokemon definitely). What game is it?

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Pokemon Y, and Fire Emblem. Also, how would I do the ROP exploit?

Check this thread for Pokemon: http://projectpokemon.org/forums/sh...Sav-Save-File-Dumping-Injection-for-X-Y-OR-AS
As for Fire Emblem, not sure what you can do there. As of now no tools have been made to recreate the save from RAM. If you want to keep your saves though just make sure you DO NOT update past 9.5 if another update is released, at least until the green light has been given by smea or whoever.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E