Gaming Eshop and accounts id help>

0dnetniN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
My girlfriend purchase me a Super Nintendo new 3DS XL for Christmas I recently purchased an pikachu edition 2DS XL for her birthday and

my question
is
She currently has games downloaded on my 3ds
How do i move them over or
Link accounts if possible to do this

Wish to go without having to repurchase +$100 the games

if so how please and thank you

0dnetniN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
We hadn't set hers up yet so how would we go about link them to the same NNID Nintendo network I'd yeah?

0dnetniN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So create new one will give me the option to link? Or do I sign in with mine ? Sorry

Using the new 2ds or logon via tablet laptop etc

Complete newbie to the Nintendo systems
Used to heavy on psn

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
Trophies
XP
So create new one will give me the option to link? Or do I sign in with mine ? Sorry

Using the new 2ds or logon via tablet laptop etc

Complete newbie to the Nintendo systems
Used to heavy on psn
Waitwaitwait. You mean link like, have them on two consoles at once? Sorry, that is not possible. UNLESS you hack them both and dump encTitleKeys.bin from your 3ds, then use freeShop to load it and download them. But i'm not sure if it's legal even if you own the games, so keep that in mind.

0dnetniN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So not even if I put as a child account they don't get access to any of my purchased games?

On pan u can activate one ps4 as your main so any user can use your downloaded games while logged in they own account while I was logged into another ps4pro at same time playing same game against each other.

Yes we have a collection of downloaded eshop games that she wants on hers but I don't on mine etc.

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
Trophies
XP
So not even if I put as a child account they don't get access to any of my purchased games?

On pan u can activate one ps4 as your main so any user can use your downloaded games while logged in they own account while I was logged into another ps4pro at same time playing same game against each other.

Yes we have a collection of downloaded eshop games that she wants on hers but I don't on mine etc.
That's not how nintendo works. If you want to hack your 3ds use 3ds.hacks.guide then come back when done.

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
Trophies
XP
Awww fuck, shot Nintendo is greedy it seems
This isn't about being greedy. It's mostly about making the experience simple, and making sure the system isn't misused. Unlike the playstation, there isn't any thing such as a "license file" that expires after a while of not having the account on the console (Correct me if i'm wrong and there is no such file, but it's something that happened on my ps3), so if a NNID could be linked to multiple consoles, anyone would be able to download anything if someone just decided to buy many games and share their account online.

0dnetniN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Ps3 had that problem of account sharing to receive everyone's downloaded games list but they corrected that as stated before.
This time on the ps4 you can assign one system as your primary system, this ment any user logged into that console could youse your games but as their own user handle account.
Now on a second console you could log in to your games filled account as a user just as ot nots the 2nd consoles acti ated primary user

With regards to that a 2 maybe 3 max would be good for parents Instead of shelling out 2 to 3 times the price of a normal game price

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
Trophies
XP
Ps3 had that problem of account sharing to receive everyone's downloaded games list but they corrected that as stated before.
This time on the ps4 you can assign one system as your primary system, this ment any user logged into that console could youse your games but as their own user handle account.
Now on a second console you could log in to your games filled account as a user just as ot nots the 2nd consoles acti ated primary user

With regards to that a 2 maybe 3 max would be good for parents Instead of shelling out 2 to 3 times the price of a normal game price
That's assuming they also spend 2 to 3 times of a normal console price. WiiU and Switch allow you to boot games from other accounts on the system. Nintendo focuses mainly on people having 1 system. WiiU and Switch could boot games from other in-console accounts (even if WiiU did saves very poorly in early games). And it is likely the 3ds simply came too early for that. Switch supports same account on different systems with the small con you can only boot the games with the account that bought them on the secondary switch. That is pretty similiar to PS4, if not better, since multiple accounts can have the same main console as far as i know. WiiU and 3DS don't even use Nintendo Accounts. They use Nintendo Network IDs. Keep in mind, until late into the updates, there wasn't even any form of NNID, games were only bought on the console they were bought, if you exclude system transfer.

0dnetniN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Calm down all I'm doin is venting that now i have to fork out a few hundred for double copy of games. Lucky sale is on now for some.
And imagining if I was parent buying two ds consoles than realising need to buy same game cartridge twice one for each system.

I just feel it's a real flaw an touch of money grab attempt

I'm of to bed lol it's 3am haha

Sirence

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You don't have to purchase the same cardridge twice. Only digital games are tied to one system.
Calm down all I'm doin is venting that now i have to fork out a few hundred for double copy of games. Lucky sale is on now for some.
And imagining if I was parent buying two ds consoles than realising need to buy same game cartridge twice one for each system.

I just feel it's a real flaw an touch of money grab attempt

I'm of to bed lol it's 3am haha

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1