Hacking eshop access on n3ds/og3ds !? (in RxTools emuNAND)

leonmagnus99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
is this safe to do guys !?

i only use emuNAND and i have both GW (red card) and RxTools emuNAND working on both my n3ds and my og3ds,

my n3ds latest emuNAND is 9.4 and i know that max. for it is 9.5 < so can i still use the eshop?

and what of the og3ds can it also be used there ? my og3ds emuNAND is on latest 10.3 <

i need eshop access for an online game , Dragon Quest X .

Townsperson

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
O3DS on 10.3 emunand can access the eshop normally. For N3DS, you'll need to install the latest NVer and use Hans for rxTools emunand, or install latest NVer and Tiger and use FreeMultiPatcher to access eshop (On GW emunand only).

Guides for both of these methods are available on the forums.

Reactions: leonmagnus99

leonmagnus99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
O3DS on 10.3 emunand can access the eshop normally. For N3DS, you'll need to install the latest NVer and use Hans for rxTools emunand, or install latest NVer and Tiger and use FreeMultiPatcher to access eshop (On GW emunand only).

Guides for both of these methods are available on the forums.

sweet thanks, i will use Hans on n3ds then !

edit: where do i find the NVer!? my console is of US region hm

Edit2: http://yls8.mtheall.com/ninupdates/titlelist.php?date=10-19-15_08-05-28&sys=ktr
is this what i need ? i see 10.2 only for n3ds < what exactly do i do with this, sorry this is my first time trying to access eshop within emuNAND .

Last edited by leonmagnus99,

Townsperson

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sweet thanks, i will use Hans on n3ds then !

Just note that it isn't exactly perfect. Game updates and any games with new encryption seem to fail to install for N3DS. If things do fail, you can always visit that one site to find installable versions of the updates, etc. that you need.

I believe v448 is the newest version (All NVer does is add the -XX to the end of your firmware version. You need -28 to pass the new NNID checks). To install, use a CIA installer or sysupdater while in emunand.

Last edited by Townsperson,

leonmagnus99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
Just note that it isn't exactly perfect. Game updates and any games with new encryption seem to fail to install for N3DS. If things do fail, you can always visit that one site to find installable versions of the updates, etc. that you need.

i think i give up on it, because for that game i most likely will need a JPN eshop access XDD oh well. ( cause dragon quest x is a japanese online based game)

thanks though :)

Townsperson

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think i give up on it, because for that game i most likely will need a JPN eshop access XDD oh well. ( cause dragon quest x is a japanese online based game)

thanks though :)

No problem. Nothing you can do if it's only on the JP eshop, aside from getting it elsewhere.

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I believe v448 is the newest version (All NVer does is add the -XX to the end of your firmware version. You need -28 to pass the new NNID checks). To install, use a CIA installer or sysupdater while in emunand.

Updates will install just fine. Its only games/demos with the new encryption that seem to error out, and nearest I can tell it only does that for GW users that installed the updated eShop.

That said, keep in mind that if the update was released with a higher fw/kernel requirement than you currently have (in general anything 9.6+ is guaranteed to have this problem) it will cause the game to hang on the 3DS logo when you launch it after updating. Unless of course you are using GW.

Really wish someone would figure out how the hell they are spoofing that on the fly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: now i'm not gay, but hear me out