Hacking Errors on all loaders on Guitar Hero Smash Hits

Alexrose

Untitled
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Dled a GHSH cISO. Stuck it on my drive, got error 4 from uloader, error ret=0 from sd/usb loader 1.5

Took it off, burnt it, got error 384 on backup gamma.

Running 3.3v1e on a pal wii, ciosrev12, tried all video regions and ios 222/223/249. Other people from the place I got it seem to be having the problem, others are fine. I'm pretty damned sure it's intact because it extracted with 7zip. It may have gone wrong somewhere in the process of putting it on the drive, it was already a ciso, which would explain why when I then took it OFF the drive and burnt it doesn't work.

Any help?

Am I missing some ios?

BillandAlisha

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1) Why are you using Gamma? It's old and outdated (Neogamma is the updated one)
2) ERROR 384 is caused by bad media or bad dump

I would wait for more games to be dumped and try those. After all the game was released yesterday.

Alexrose

Untitled
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
@Eclipse: Chances are you're an idiot.

Yeah, I got a Guitar Hero custom ios. That makes loads of sense.

Don't talk if you have no idea what you're talking about.

A cISO is an iso file that's already in WBFS format, so it's trimmed down a lot more and you can stick it straight on the drive without converting.

And the frontman for Gunz n Roses is Axl Rose. Alex Rose is my NAME.

Urgh. Some people.

Edit: Nice tactical edit there, too.

@Bill: Well, many people on there are having no problems with this. And I just spent 4 hours dling it, so I kinda want it to work.

rustybanana

Trophies
XP
Country
cISO is correct, I downloaded the same one. I installed the cISO to my hdd and the ripped it back using wbfs software to make a legit iso. It works with my flatmii and managed to load it with Gecko OS from DVDr
wink.gif

Try installing it to a hard drive and copying it back to your pc again. This worked fine for me
smile.gif

Oh and a cISO is a compressed iso. No idea why someone would want to use it as wiiscrubber would have been better!

Eclipse01 said:
I would say wait for the fix

Dont you just love it when people try and edit stupidity away, Eclipse01 Do your research on what a cISO is before trying to make out someone else it wrong!

rustybanana

Trophies
XP
Country
What did you use to pop it onto your drive? I used WBFS Manager 3.0
wink.gif
It defo does work mate! Stick at it
biggrin.gif

Also are you using preloader at all?

Alexrose

Untitled
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Uh? You can move cISOs with WBFSM3? How do you go about that?

I've been using WBFS intelligent GUI because I couldn't find another way.

And no, I don't have preloader, or cioscorp or anything like that; just bootmii boot2 and ios, which obviously has no effect on anything.

Wiinie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use inteligent wbfs. It recognized .ciso and allows you to add them to your wbfs hd. I have a hard drive full of .ciso to save space nad transfer them all the time to my wbfs hard drive using this tool.

videoguy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Total noob here, hope I'm giving the right info.

Used wbfs_intelligent_gui on the ciso. 4.0U ntsc, cios13a, USB loader GX rev 535, ios249, error002 ON, gets stuck at the copyright screen once the loading bar appears to fill up. Hangs, not a full system crash... I can press the HOME button on the wiimote and get the home-crossed-out icon, but no other buttons do anything, and I can hit reset on the wii to restart. Under ios222, just a green flash before the system crashes, must power off/on.

Same hang on copyright with coverfloader.

teegale

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
videoguy said:
Total noob here, hope I'm giving the right info.

Used wbfs_intelligent_gui on the ciso. 4.0U ntsc, cios13a, USB loader GX rev 535, ios249, error002 ON, gets stuck at the copyright screen once the loading bar appears to fill up. Hangs, not a full system crash... I can press the HOME button on the wiimote and get the home-crossed-out icon, but no other buttons do anything, and I can hit reset on the wii to restart. Under ios222, just a green flash before the system crashes, must power off/on.

Same hang on copyright with coverfloader.

Same problem with same setup. I'm going to try and convert it to a legit .iso file and see if it makes a difference. I'll let you know.

rustybanana

Trophies
XP
Country
Worked fine on my pal 4.0e wii, If anyone is using preloader then make sure "ios reload" is disabled. That setting was also causing me grief
wink.gif

scuj1

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
geedub said:
giantpune said:
WTF is a cISO?

thats what i was thinking ! compressed ISO id imagine

so is this different to a scrubbed ISO ?

Basically yes. The ISO is already in the wbfs format, so you don't have to convert/rip it on to the HDD. You just transfer it from PC straight to HDD. I think they're pretty much the same size, as it would show on USB Loader. I'd stick to the scrubbed versions as they're more likely to be smaller, so quicker to obtain
tongue.gif

rustybanana

Trophies
XP
Country
When I get some time ill run title lister and get a list of all the stuff ive got installed on my wii, Hopefully there might be something ive got that you guys havent installed? Ive no idea what but it might be worth a go!

badbwai, I downloaded it off the internet. Did you not notice the "no rom/iso requests" part of the rules?

badbwai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I did not request any iso/rom.
I did not ask for a link.
& I did not ask for a torrent link. o.O
You read the rules.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Towelie runs my farm, he's awesome.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Polly is still around from what I've heard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @SylverReZ, is Pollys alt I knew it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I see him every once whi!e , incognito
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, I'm not him. Keep looking.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still don't know why he left unless someone really hurt his feelings
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know why people get so emotional online just get over it ffs
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He was the ass of gbatemp, everyone knocked on him, I honestly felt bad, even though I was guilty myself, but he egged it all on himself,
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But he still here, but under dif name, he pm me sometimes still even.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's like they think we'll be in their bed pissing on it the next day
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I feel like gbatemp should make t-shirts or memorabilia to remember the lost ones. I bet the Polly shirts would sell out quick.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah that could actually bring lawsuits
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tempsuits
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    PollySuits
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your correct, Somebody would be guilty and there would be riots, then they storm the gbatemp capitol,
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Online or not there are still certain rights that judges would have no issue handing out a warrant over
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just look at Kim dotcom
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Honestly I'm scared to, from you, but ok, lemme turn on vpn, virtual machine, private browser first
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Remember that Alexa robot I gifted you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    And that laptop Webcam you never tapped up
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That robot is here somewhere, I hear it moving around at night, but I haven't seen it for months.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh that laptop I give to ancientboi, so you been watching him for months, and he's been watching you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh good more than enough material for the fbi
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn its 5 in morn, I gotta Go wake your mum and send her to work. Check ya later.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol