Hacking error when trying to load a hd

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dinoguy
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,557
  • Replies Replies 9

Dinoguy

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2008
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
XP
245
Country
United States
The program gives me an error whenever I try to load a hard drive. Is there a Guide for wbfs manager?
Please respond.
 
please answer I can't doanything with my hd till someone tells me how to fix this.
frown.gif
 
sorry I forgot to put the error.
The error is
Error occured while loading drive. Make sure it is not in use and has been formatted to wbfs.

And when I try to format it it gives me a

An error occured when attempting to format drive.
 
I had the excat same error...
What I did was makeing the partitions I wanted and then plug the hdd into my wii and let the usb loader format the partition.
That solved it for me atleast.. cause after that the WBFS manager 2.5 could access the drive.
 
i also had this problem but is was not the drive
i have not got one program made for this to work in vista so i just use 7 or xp and everything works great
 
so I use my xp pc to put the games in the hd?
Since my laptop is vista.

When will a vista wbfs manager be made? MY laptop since its newer has all of the space and iso's of my backup wii games
 
I also had that same problem. What I did is I used usb loader to format the drive and then once its formatted, it'll work just fine with wbfs manager.

oh and try to run wbfs manager as administrator.
 
It was already formatted with with usb loader
and I'll try to run as administator.
How do I run as administrator?
 
find the directory where you installed wbfs manager. find wbfsmanager.exe and right click then run as administrator.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted