Error trying to use wiiload w/ HBC

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by ssjnaruto, Jan 21, 2009.

1. ssjnaruto
    OP

ssjnaruto Member

Newcomer
    Mar 9, 2008
    United States
    Hey guys,

I used to be a regular lurking these forums, but I took a "break" from Wii related stuff, so I had to catch up by doing a lot of reading. Recently, I got interested in the TCP function of the HBC, which lets you send ELFs & DOLs to your Wii over WiFi.

So, I gave it a shot with wiiload.

Basically, I just followed some of the instructions over at the wiibrew page to add 'Send to Wii' to my right-click context menu.

So yeah, I did that.. but, if I try to use it, I get the following error messages:

[​IMG]

After I click OK, the normal TCP GUI just shows up.. =/ I tried forwarding TCP port 4299 on my Wii's IP, but that didn't work either.

[​IMG]

Any ideas, guys? I'd appreciate it! Thanks! [​IMG]

2. ether2802

ether2802 we have the techno...!!

Former Staff
    Oct 14, 2007
    Mexico
    Pto. Vallarta
    Mmmmmm.... not sure but wiiload always work for me if I use devkitpro (alt + r), and if I'm not on devkitpro I better use "sendelf" to do it the way you're trying to...!!! [​IMG]

3. ssjnaruto
    OP

ssjnaruto Member

Newcomer
    Mar 9, 2008
    United States
    That's all that happens.. I don't know if that'll give a hint to anybody.. but I appreciate all the help I can get! Thanks guys! [​IMG]

4. ssjnaruto
    OP

ssjnaruto Member

Newcomer
    Mar 9, 2008
    United States
    Bump! Would really appreciate help with this! Thank you! [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice