Hacking error screen when using wiimote to shut down

mrpinkeye

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ok, i dont think iv done anything unusual. i just added some wbfs files and usb loader covers like i usually do.

when i tryed to play them they worked fine but when trying to use wiimote power button to shut down the wii i got the dsi exception screen dump error and have to force shut down by holding the console power button!

i can still shut down from the hbc menu though

any thoughts?

obcd

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
It might help to give a little more information. There are 3 major usb loaders. Which one are you using?
Does it give that exception screen every time when you press the power button from within that loader?
Did you change anything else besides placing some wbfs files and game covers on the system?
How many games / covers are you having on your system? How is your harddisk partitionned?

mrpinkeye

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
sorry, im using cfg loader and its every time i hold the wiimote power button, either in cfg, hbc or a game. my hdd is full but has been for some time, i just delete old games and add new ones which is all i did this time. other than that and adding covers i havent touched the HDD or SD card...

***iv now tryed with another wiimote, works fine with my official one but not my 3rd party ones. will try resyncing the wiimote***

ok, def the 3rd party wiimote. when i get the error screen then force shut down via console the wiimote stays on with player one light lit solid! um...why!? lol, iv tryed resyncing

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night