Hacking Error Pokémon Moon

D

Deleted User

I tried whit the sun and also the same problem. The same happens whit the FBI
I have one question,when you first installed the game did it play? The reason I ask is because you sead this "Well, the Tuesday I install Pokémon Moon, It worked fine, I only play 20 minutes and Isaved the game." So that means you must of played it once if you where able to save.What did you do after that?

01jara123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have one question,when you first installed the game did it play? The reason I ask is because you sead this "Well, the Tuesday I install Pokémon Moon, It worked fine, I only play 20 minutes and Isaved the game." So that means you must of played it once if you where able to save.What did you do after that?
Yes, I played, the error comes when I saved and I Tried to play again

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
did you delete the old ticket ? use tikSweep to delete it properly.. reinstall CIA from that ISO site, make sure micro SD is working fine..

01jara123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
did you delete the old ticket ? use tikSweep to delete it properly.. reinstall CIA from that ISO site, make sure micro SD is working fine..
I have changed my SD card. Also, I deleted the ticket with the FBI and I reinstalled it

D

Deleted User

Yes, I played, the error comes when I saved and I Tried to play again
Ok let me get this straight,you deleted the extra data for sun/moon and it still didn't work,you deleted the game and reinstalled it,still nothing,and you never preloaded the game.I can't tell what or why you are having this problem.Unless you used pkhex to edit your save but you deleted the extra data so that should of fixed the save problem.Im going to take a wild guess and assume you did a update for the game through the eshop since I seen the option for sun and moon to do a update but never attempted it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

He sead he didn't preload the game.

Last edited by ,

01jara123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok let me get this straight,you deleted the extra data for sun/moon and it still didn't work,you deleted the game and reinstalled it,still nothing,and you never preloaded the game.I can't tell what or why you are having this problem.Unless you used pkhex to edit your save but you deleted the extra data so that should of fixed the save problem.Im going to take a wild guess and assume you did a update for the game through the eshop since I seen the option for sun and moon to do a update but never attempted it.

So, what you propose It's to edit the save with PKHEX and delete the extra data?[/QUOTE]

Last edited by 01jara123,

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

He sead he didn't preload the game.

sorry my bad.. im not really sure what went wrong with his game.. either bad download, faulty 3DS card reader, faulty memory card, or something to do with saves or cfw using, etc etc.. i never had issues with mine, i even injected my save to Pokemon Sun on a different 3DS, installed the game on 4 3DS units and no issues at all..both Sun and Moon from that ISO site had no issues.. the demo version i injected the save file and i got that from freeshop..so i hope @01jara123 get a fix for that very soon..

Reactions: 01jara123

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This might sound silly, but @01jara123, how much SD card space do you have? Maybe you are running severly low? Maybe your SD card has bad memory blocks? Maybe you found a glitch like the Lumiose City (saving in a certain part of L.C. at a certain point breaks your file) glitch?

I would recommend making a video to see if anyone can reproduce what you've done. It could help a lot of people if this is a game-breaking bug.

Torvoltz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having the same issue and I can confirm that it's not due to low memory space or anything else with the sd.

@01jara123, could you tell me what firmware you're on? I'm on Sys 9.1.0-20J, on a N3DS.

I'll make a video to show you guys. I can wait till Friday to get my copy of the game, but I'd rather play it now if I can.

Reactions: H1B1Esquire

Torvoltz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Torvoltz
Check the third post of this thread.

Hope your video goes well.

Sorry, I should've checked the posts first. But good news, it works now!

When I went to record my video, even after saving, the game booted up just fine.

Turns out when I run BootNTR/NTR CFW, which is required for streaming gameplay footage, the game boots up even after saving.

So @01jara123,

- download BootNTR (https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-bootntr-selector.432911/), there are two zips you can download, I downloaded the BootNTRSelector 2.0-PabloMK7-Banner.zip
- unzip it
- put the cia on your sd
- install it with a cia installer like FBI
- launch BootNTR, it should load/update and go back to the home menu (sometimes it freezes for me, you'll just have to turn off your 3ds and launch it again once you turn it back on)
- launch Pokemon Sun or Moon and it should work

Thanks @01jara123, I wouldn't have gotten this to work if I hadn't seen your post.

Also please tell me if this works for you, I'd like to know.

Last edited by Torvoltz,

01jara123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm having the same issue and I can confirm that it's not due to low memory space or anything else with the sd.

@01jara123, could you tell me what firmware you're on? I'm on Sys 9.1.0-20J, on a N3DS.

I'll make a video to show you guys. I can wait till Friday to get my copy of the game, but I'd rather play it now if I can.
A9LH 11.2.0-35
Is not a problem of space. I'll make a video

P

PaiiNSteven

Guess thats what you get if you install it before it even releases, lol. Are you on the same region as the cia?

01jara123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry, I should've checked the posts first. But good news, it works now!

When I went to record my video, even after saving, the game booted up just fine.

Turns out when I run BootNTR/NTR CFW, which is required for streaming gameplay footage, the game boots up even after saving.

So @01jara123,

- download BootNTR (https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-bootntr-selector.432911/), there are two zips you can download, I downloaded the BootNTRSelector 2.0-PabloMK7-Banner.zip
- unzip it
- put the cia on your sd
- install it with a cia installer like FBI
- launch BootNTR, it should load/update and go back to the home menu (sometimes it freezes for me, you'll just have to turn off your 3ds and launch it again once you turn it back on)
- launch Pokemon Sun or Moon and it should work

Thanks @01jara123, I wouldn't have gotten this to work if I hadn't seen your post.

Also please tell me if this works for you, I'd like to know.
Nice! I'll try in a moment

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30