Hacking Error Pokémon Moon

01jara123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, the Tuesday I install Pokémon Moon, It worked fine, I only play 20 minutes and I saved the game.
After that, the Friday I tried to play and I received a gray screen while the game charged.
I deleted the game and I reinstalled It, I played a bit, I saved and then, the same grey screen.
Can someone helps me?

Attachments

• IMG_20161112_182154.jpg
    IMG_20161112_182154.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 611

tatripp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure what the problem is, but you should post all of the info about the system. Are you on Luma, Gateway, Sky, etc.? Maybe system version.
The first moon .CIA wouldn't work with me because I'm still using emunand on Gateway. Someone patched it and now that works. Maybe there is some weird issue like that going on with yours.

01jara123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Delete that and the ticket, install the leaked cart .cia and you should have no problem, hint- look on that iso site for CFW/Decrypted
I don't understand What I have to do. The leaked card cia is not the normal cia? Anda what you said About Decrypted?

D

Deleted User

You need to delete the preloaded game and the ticket through FBI.Once they are deleted you can install the leaked game from the iso site.There is however a problem for some people who are trying to play the leak who preloaded the game,if that happens you need to get the dummy seed and import it but for me I didn't need to do it for some reason even though I preloaded accidentally.

01jara123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You need to delete the preloaded game and the ticket through FBI.Once they are deleted you can install the leaked game from the iso site.There is however a problem for some people who are trying to play the leak who preloaded the game,if that happens you need to get the dummy seed and import it but for me I didn't need to do it for some reason even though I preloaded accidentally.
I didnt do the preload. How I can get de Seed?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

it must be your save
delete the ext data and the save and try again
(back up the save if you wanna keep it)
I'll try

D

Deleted User

Ok so you didn't do the preload...nvm then.Make shure you are getting the cia from the iso website and clear your ext data

D

Deleted User

How can I clear the exdata? And, what's the Iso web?
Go to settings,data manager,Nintendo 3ds,extra data and delete the file the has Pokemon sun or moon.Also delete the one in software too.Unfortanitly I can't link the website here but that's where you are supposed to get the leaked game.

01jara123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Go to settings,data manager,Nintendo 3ds,extra data and delete the file the has Pokemon sun or moon.Also delete the one in software too.Unfortanitly I can't link the website here but that's where you are supposed to get the leaked game.
"Also delete the one in software too" I dont understand this part (Sorry, I'm not english), I deleted the one in settings, and It loaded, it created the extra data and the screen freeze again.

D

Deleted User

"Also delete the one in software too" I dont understand this part (Sorry, I'm not english), I deleted the one in settings, and It loaded, it created the extra data and the screen freeze again.
The software option is in the same place as extra data but on the top.If you delete the data for sun/moon in "software" you will need to reinstall the game through FBI again which might fix your problem

Last edited by ,
Reactions: 01jara123

01jara123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I
The software option is in the same place as extra data but on the top.If you delete the data for sun/moon in "software" you will need to reinstall the game through FBI again which might fix your problem
But, It doesn't fix my problem. I am a bit desesperated :(

D

Deleted User

I

But, It doesn't fix my problem. I am a bit desesperated :(
Too bad,mabe you should try a different link to the game since the CIA you are trying to play isn't working.What you could also do is launch the game through FBI and see what happens.

01jara123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Too bad,mabe you should try a different link to the game since the CIA you are trying to play isn't working.What you could also do is launch the game through FBI and see what happens.
I tried whit the sun and also the same problem. The same happens whit the FBI

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1