Hacking Error Pokémon Moon

89turbocs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not sure if this will help you at all because you said you're already on 11.2 but my wife was getting the same grey screen and system shutdown error (she had been playing daily for a few days already and closed the game to adjust her 3ds clock (coincidence))? I updated her firmware with the system udater and no problems since. She was on 9.2 using luma cafe and arm9lh. Using the spoofed CIA from the ISO site. Updated to 11-2 and all is good. Is there anyway to try updating again?

01jara123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Not sure if this will help you at all because you said you're already on 11.2 but my wife was getting the same grey screen and system shutdown error (she had been playing daily for a few days already and closed the game to adjust her 3ds clock (coincidence))? I updated her firmware with the system udater and no problems since. She was on 9.2 using luma cafe and arm9lh. Using the spoofed CIA from the ISO site. Updated to 11-2 and all is good. Is there anyway to try updating again?
Pokémon Sun doesn't run, te grey screen again. I'm in Sysnand 11.2.0-35 E

01jara123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I do a format of my 3ds in settings and in the format NAND I installed the game, I played, saved and... grey screen.
So I think is a problem of the sav or of a cia that I installed in the Nand along time ago, maybe for accident or to play DSi games.

Torvoltz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do a format of my 3ds in settings and in the format NAND I installed the game, I played, saved and... grey screen.
So I think is a problem of the sav or of a cia that I installed in the Nand along time ago, maybe for accident or to play DSi games.

Yeah, sorry it didn't work for you.

A lot of people are having this issue, but the cause of it seems to be different for most everyone.

Hopefully you can figure it out yourself, good luck!

Reactions: 01jara123

01jara123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, sorry it didn't work for you.

A lot of people are having this issue, but the cause of it seems to be different for most everyone.

Hopefully you can figure it out yourself, good luck!
I'm trying injecting a CTRNAND (like the 2.1 downgrade) of console where the game runs. But, a dub, Can I get banned because there are the same CTRNAND in two 3ds (I don't know about this, please be patient with me xD)

Torvoltz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying injecting a CTRNAND (like the 2.1 downgrade) of console where the game runs. But, a dub, Can I get banned because there are the same CTRNAND in two 3ds (I don't know about this, please be patient with me xD)

No, as far as I know it won't be banned unless the CTRNAND you're injecting is already banned.

Last edited by Torvoltz,

01jara123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No, as far as I know it won't be banned unless the CTRNAND you're injecting is already banned.
It didn't fix anything. I downloaded the game of the Freeshop an also the same problem. I think is a problem of when the game saves, but I can confirm it

01jara123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have tried with the cartridge (I'm playing in other 3ds) and also I received the grey screen. But, If I put the cartridge in my other 3ds (with out A9LH) the game runs perfectly.
So:
It isn't a problem of the save, is of my 3ds. Someone who can help me ?

Torvoltz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have tried with the cartridge (I'm playing in other 3ds) and also I received the grey screen. But, If I put the cartridge in my other 3ds (with out A9LH) the game runs perfectly.
So:
It isn't a problem of the save, is of my 3ds. Someone who can help me ?

Try deleting your Pokemon Sun/Moon ticket in FBI, and rerun the game.

Kaguya92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I need help :/
img20161128was9ugqm4oea.jpg

What can I do ?
I want Livestreame

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum