Lance47

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is very rare...
Are you using HDD or SDHC (AKA Micro SD wth adapter) that doesn't work...

I'm actually just using USB right now but the SD was indeed a SDHC. My USB sticks are a 32 GB Sansdisk and a 64 GB PNY both formatted to Fat32

Lance47

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SDHC won't work, use a normal usb and test it, that should work.
I'm currently using the USBs, That's what I'm having issues with and I tried it on both of em so I don't know what the hell the problem is. Are there any other N64 emulators for wii out there?

Alex4U

i like pancakes
Trophies
Website
www.google.com.mx
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm currently using the USBs, That's what I'm having issues with and I tried it on both of em so I don't know what the hell the problem is. Are there any other N64 emulators for wii out there?
Ummmm, nope...
I'll google it, if i can find other emu, i'll catch you.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I remember! There is another emu for wii, is called "RetroArch", can emulate N64 games and more! But im in my phone and have a lot of lag xvx so sorry :/ Google it RetroArch Wii and i hope you can play your N64 games :L

Lance47

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ummmm, nope...
I'll google it, if i can find other emu, i'll catch you.

I remember! There is another emu for wii, is called "RetroArch", can emulate N64 games and more! But im in my phone and have a lot of lag xvx so sorry :/ Google it RetroArch Wii and i hope you can play your N64 games :L
Thanks man I'll check it out! I'll get back to you if it works

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't bump posts that are active.

Make sure your drive doesn't have hidden partitions on it. The FAT32 partition generally has to be the first (or only) one on the drive and it needs to be a primary partition, not logical. For most homebrew the drive also needs to MBR and not GPT.

Lance47

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't bump posts that are active.

Make sure your drive doesn't have hidden partitions on it. The FAT32 partition generally has to be the first (or only) one on the drive and it needs to be a primary partition, not logical. For most homebrew the drive also needs to MBR and not GPT.

How would I got about resolving that? or checking it

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How would I got about resolving that? or checking it

Disk Management in Windows or Disk Utility on macOS should show the partitions and what type they are. If you right click on the drive (on the left, not the graph of the partitions) and go to Properties>Volumes it will tell you if the drive is MBR or GPT. macOS's Disk Utility should just show that when you select the drive.

Lance47

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Disk Management in Windows or Disk Utility on macOS should show the partitions and what type they are. If you right click on the drive (on the left, not the graph of the partitions) and go to Properties>Volumes it will tell you if the drive is MBR or GPT. macOS's Disk Utility should just show that when you select the drive.

So my Sansdisk USB is an MBR which should be compatible with Not64/

Andrewm2211

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok finally figured this out, havig the same issue and being ultra annoyed!

looked at the error long enough i realized something.
We are creating the roms folder inside the not64 folder, and putting roms in it. That's WRONG

In root of the SD you need to create a folder called "not64" and add a folder in there called "roms" and put your roms in there. Don't put it inside the apps folder. You keep the aplication in the apps folder, but the not the roms folder.

Don't know why they did it this way as it's ultra confusing.

so the Not74 app is

sd:/apps/not64

Roms go here
sd:/not64/roms

Ok finally figured this out, having the same issue and being ultra annoyed!

looked at the error long enough i realized something.
We are creating the roms folder inside the not64 folder, and putting roms in it. That's WRONG

In root of the SD you need to create a folder called "not64" and add a folder in there called "roms" and put your roms in there. Don't put it inside the apps folder. You keep the aplication in the apps folder, but the not the roms folder.

Don't know why they did it this way as it's ultra confusing.

so the Not74 app is

sd:/apps/not64

Roms go here
sd:/not64/roms

Christruction

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait wdym? Aren’t you just doing the same thing by putting the Roma file in not64

Wait wdym? Isn’t the same your putting the roms file in not64

SuleX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the same problem? Not64/Wii64 was working for me until one day it decided to have the same error as
Lance47.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, burp +1