Hacking error codes when trying to update games through eshop

mauri414

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been trying to update games through the eshop since only a few games let me update while im on the home menu. Every time i try to update a game i either get error code 005-2008 or 007-2920. Also just in case, all my games were installed wit .cia files. i looked through various threads and websites similar to my problem. i would really appreciate any help.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello.:)

I've been trying to update games through the eshop since only a few games let me update while im on the home menu. Every time i try to update a game i either get error code 005-2008 or 007-2920. Also just in case, all my games were installed wit .cia files. i looked through various threads and websites similar to my problem. i would really appreciate any help.
Mabye you experience the same "Issue" (it is not really an Issue...:D) like me yesterday.
I want to downloaded "Kritzelpost" (Swapdoodle) free from the eShop but it was not possible without:

Some Games need your 3DS "tied" with the Nintendo ID to your Account.:)

So I "organized" a Version from the Internet and then comes the Error when I try to Update.
In that Case I understand it,because Swapdoodle is/was an exploitable Application (doodlebomb).

Thank you.:)

mauri414

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have CFW? If yes, which version do you have? :)

Please share more info so we can try to help you. :D
ah yes i do sorry about for not mentioning it. im currently in version 11.13. Whenever i try to update my games they download but get stuck at 99% and when i check on it thats when i keep getting either one of those 2 errors i mentioned.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hello.:)

Mabye you experience the same "Issue" (it is not really an Issue...:D) like me yesterday.
I want to downloaded "Kritzelpost" (Swapdoodle) free from the eShop but it was not possible without:

Some Games need your 3DS "tied" with the Nintendo ID to your Account.:)

So I "organized" a Version from the Internet and then comes the Error when I try to Update.
In that Case I understand it,because Swapdoodle is/was an exploitable Application (doodlebomb).

Thank you.:)
im sorry i dont quite understand wat you mean by "tied". i do have my nintendo id connected to the eshop. im really sorry, im still fairly new to cfw and stuff like this.

Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Purple_Heart, i previously played it emulated, first the PS2 versión and then the Wii version