1. mauri414

OP mauri414 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I've been trying to update games through the eshop since only a few games let me update while im on the home menu. Every time i try to update a game i either get error code 005-2008 or 007-2920. Also just in case, all my games were installed wit .cia files. i looked through various threads and websites similar to my problem. i would really appreciate any help.

2. tfocosta

tfocosta GBAtemp Z-Warrior

United Kingdom
    Do you have CFW? If yes, which version do you have? :)

Please share more info so we can try to help you. :D

alexander1970 likes this.
  3. alexander1970

alexander1970 Paranoid and totally Insane.

Austria
    Hello.:)

Mabye you experience the same "Issue" (it is not really an Issue...:D) like me yesterday.
    I want to downloaded "Kritzelpost" (Swapdoodle) free from the eShop but it was not possible without:

Some Games need your 3DS "tied" with the Nintendo ID to your Account.:)

So I "organized" a Version from the Internet and then comes the Error when I try to Update.
    In that Case I understand it,because Swapdoodle is/was an exploitable Application (doodlebomb).

Thank you.:)

tfocosta, peteruk and BaamAlex like this.
  4. mauri414

OP mauri414 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    ah yes i do sorry about for not mentioning it. im currently in version 11.13. Whenever i try to update my games they download but get stuck at 99% and when i check on it thats when i keep getting either one of those 2 errors i mentioned.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

im sorry i dont quite understand wat you mean by "tied". i do have my nintendo id connected to the eshop. im really sorry, im still fairly new to cfw and stuff like this.

alexander1970 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - through, trying, update