Hacking Error code NW-2304-9 every time I try to log into PSN on my Vita on Henkaku Encore

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what little I can find about this issue, this appears to be an IP ban.

Problem is, I am already tethering from my phone's mobile hotspot, and do not have Wifi to be able to check to see if it's just my connection.

Has anyone else running Henkaku on 3.68 run into this issue? Any solutions?

I've tried powercycling my Vita, rebuilding my database and restarting my mobile hotspot, but nothing has worked so far.

eighthdayregret

fnerrrrrrrrrr!
Trophies
Website
eighthsregrets.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
From what little I can find about this issue, this appears to be an IP ban.

Problem is, I am already tethering from my phone's mobile hotspot, and do not have Wifi to be able to check to see if it's just my connection.

Has anyone else running Henkaku on 3.68 run into this issue? Any solutions?

I've tried powercycling my Vita, rebuilding my database and restarting my mobile hotspot, but nothing has worked so far.
You're kinda boned until they lift it, if that's all you've got. I got IP banned back in August, or whenever that was the PSN was acting dumb for a couple days. The reason I got my temporary ban was because of incorrect password entries on the my.playstation.com site (which was total BS. It was a PSN issue. My password worked fine on my PS3). They didn't even lock me out of my account, it was just a straight IP ban that lasted for almost a week.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==