pokemon hacker f

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bahrain
ok
  1. open ds emulator
  2. configure then wifi settings then check infrastructure bridge network adapter to broadcom netlink (TM) gibabit ethernet driver
  3. configure check use external bios images and locate the files check use external firmware then locate firmware check boot from firmware (like the nds) and check enable advance bus-level timing
  4. then open pokemon hoenn white
  5. wifi setting
  6. find a network called "softap"
  7. then connnect and show error 52000

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did you download the firmware or dump it, the downloaded firmware will not work most of the time. each ds as a "code" and that code is used to sign on to WFC, if the code is already signed on, the other ds trying to get on with it is rejected..

pokemon hacker f

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bahrain
did you download the firmware or dump it, the downloaded firmware will not work most of the time. each ds as a "code" and that code is used to sign on to WFC, if the code is already signed on, the other ds trying to get on with it is rejected..
can i give me the link if u can

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can i give me the link if u can
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3706406/Files/dsbf_dump.nds

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup