Error Code: 003-0399?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Hamstermascot, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Hamstermascot
    OP

Hamstermascot GBAtemp Regular

Mar 1, 2016
    Netherlands
    First of all. I'm pretty sure I'm not banned since I can still go online on pokemon just fine. I just have this error on fire emblem fates when I try to update my data. Does anyone know a work around or fix for this? It keeps saying I need to go to internet settings > other information > accept the agreements. Whenever I go there I can only read the document and can't agree or disagree to anything.

I'm currently on emunand 10.7

2. daxtsu

daxtsu GBAtemp Guru

Jun 9, 2007
    Is your copy of the game out of region? If so, you'll probably need to get "config.cia" and set the EULA values to ff.ff so that you've "agreed" to all of the EULAs, even if your 3DS can't show them.

3. Hamstermascot
    OP

Mar 1, 2016
    Netherlands
    Ahh thanks. I'm guessing the file isn't allowed to be linked? If it is, could you link it to me?

4. daxtsu

daxtsu GBAtemp Guru

Jun 9, 2007
    It's not, unfortunately. It's a leaked SDK tool, but you can find config.cia on a certain pastebin, or maybe on the ISO site.

5. Xenon Hacks

Xenon Hacks GBAtemp Guru

Nov 13, 2014
    United States
    This is the error code I get on Pokemon when I disconnect from wifi after opening and closing my lid. Have you ever dropped your 3DS?
    Edit: NVM the code I get is 003-4099

Last edited by Xenon Hacks, Apr 1, 2016
  6. Hamstermascot
    OP

Mar 1, 2016
    Netherlands
    Thanks managed to find the sdk kit.

7. daxtsu

daxtsu GBAtemp Guru

Jun 9, 2007
    Let us know how it goes.

peteruk likes this.
  8. Hamstermascot
    OP

Mar 1, 2016
    Netherlands
    Its working perfectly. Just had to change the csu file to 3ds and then convert to cia. Too bad you can't return to the home menu directly, since I made my menuhax boot into hbloader each time I boot, since I still play stella glow on my sky3ds+ occasionally.

9. daxtsu

daxtsu GBAtemp Guru

Jun 9, 2007
    Nice. Well, it makes sense why Config can't return to the home menu: all of the settings it loads and changes are only loaded on boot, so they don't take effect until after a reboot.

peteruk likes this.
  10. raffy

raffy Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 15, 2016
    does this work without CFW? I am using browserhax to play regionfree. but cannot go online/multiplayer. please help

11. Kyzuth

Kyzuth Member

Newcomer
    Jan 16, 2017
    United States
    anyways you can help me since you figured? i trying to convert the csu but the rom does not appear