Hacking Error Code 002-0102, Have I been banned?

Zalexard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Joining my voice with yours, I noticed I got banned today too, code 002-0102, running LumaCFW 11.4 with A9LH, I downloaded through freeshop SMT: Devil Survivor Overclocked, SMT: Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker, and all three Virtual Console pokemon games, and been playing SMT 1 and 2 and Yellow, only thing I can remember doing online-ish (if it even does that) was checking some pokemon to transfer from Yellow to my legit cart of Pokemon Moon, other than that I didn't access any online functionalities (afaik, since nothing aside from Poke Transporter asked me to go online). Now I guess I'll just wait to see if my ban gets lifted, or should I send a support ticket to Nintendo asking what happened?

Last edited by Zalexard,

Zalexard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Gotta be honest with you, that's not going to do anything. They're not going to lift a ban for any excuse.

That wouldn't really be the reason for it, I was thinking more along the lines of knowing if it was a temp or a perma ban. But people have been pending for a perma ban, so there's really no need for it anymore.

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Joining my voice with yours, I noticed I got banned today too, code 002-0102, running LumaCFW 11.4 with A9LH, I downloaded through freeshop SMT: Devil Survivor Overclocked, SMT: Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker, and all three Virtual Console pokemon games, and been playing SMT 1 and 2 and Yellow, only thing I can remember doing online-ish (if it even does that) was checking some pokemon to transfer from Yellow to my legit cart of Pokemon Moon, other than that I didn't access any online functionalities (afaik, since nothing aside from Poke Transporter asked me to go online). Now I guess I'll just wait to see if my ban gets lifted, or should I send a support ticket to Nintendo asking what happened?
Ninty themselves stated any requests to get unbanned will be ignored.

Xamrin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have also been banned.
Good thing I don't like multiplayer to begin with.
99% of games I own and have ever owned are single player.

The only thing I'm somewhat worried about is not being able to use online services in FE:Fates
but even that isn't really important.

NFK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
currently sitting on 11.2 with a9lh, haven't turned on my 3ds before the ban spree day, been reading about this ban-avoid tutorial that involves disabling the 3ds wifi, how would i go on this? turn off my router, turn off wireless then continue as normal(as in disabling streetpass and the whatnot?

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
currently sitting on 11.2 with a9lh, haven't turned on my 3ds before the ban spree day, been reading about this ban-avoid tutorial that involves disabling the 3ds wifi, how would i go on this? turn off my router, turn off wireless then continue as normal(as in disabling streetpass and the whatnot?
If spotpass was the cause, maybe your 3DS is already banned. I think you can try to disbale the sending of information and connect online.

NFK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
If spotpass was the cause, maybe your 3DS is already banned. I think you can try to disbale the sending of information and connect online.
considering i've been playing SW Chronicles 3(euro) up to at least one month ago without issues(online ranking for challenge mode) up until a month ago, i just want to check if i can turn off my router's wifi to try to do all the process.

Mozenrath

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I have two 2DS consoles:
1) LumaCFW 11.4 with A9LH;
2) LumaCFW 11.3 with A9LH.

The first console was banned - the only "freeshop" game is Sun'n'Moon (US version).
The second console was not banned even though it had more games including Sun'n'Moon (US version).

SpotPass “Sending of System Information” was ON on both consoles.
“Show friends what you’re playing” was ON on both consoles.

Both consoles were sharing the same wi-fi access point.

Now, both consoles are updated to run LumaCFW-8.0 11.4 with B9S. Spotpass and friends settings are OFF.

Will post if the first console gets unbanned.

Last edited by Mozenrath,

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shameless necrobump just to inform that this ban IS indeed an NNID/MAC address ban as per the official description through Nintendo's official error code list..

002-0102 Cannot access the online service.

For help, visit support.nintendo.com. Authentication server error.

"Service currently down" Service for this user ID or MAC address has stopped.
This error can be reproduced on the error simulation server.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Bakerman vs. Wario