Hacking Error Code 002-0102, Have I been banned?

YourHero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Savedatafiler does show in my app history records but BBM does not. Maybe we need to mask the weird apps so that doesn't happen. Because I'm pretty sure those apps come up on line as "unable to acquire software title".

decade5e

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
well im not cheating but i got ban hahaha, the last time i remember playing online is smash bros probably because of that i online for a while using public then change it to private too bad still got caught hahaha, well i got other 3ds for online if i cant play monhun online anymore, regarding to that can i ask is it possible to change my monhun save data (CIA) to retail save data ?

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
(I just realized that this whole time I've been quoting people wrong by copy-pasting. Smh...)

Nintendo can make something worse for my 3ds than banning it?
Can nintendo brick my 3ds through internet?

Is it possible? Maybe, possibly. Would they? No way. They don't even ban you from accessing the eshop because of all that potential revenue wasted. Even though people pirate, some will still be willing to buy eshop games if they really like them or want to play on sysNAND.

hey shamzie, just a question to you, don´t know if it has been asked so far, too many pages to read through...

1. Did you ever installed savedatafiler, or used playcoin setter, or installed the dev menu, or anything like that ?
2. Did you use one of the above mentioned software as last software and then went to "homepass" where your last played software was shown as one of those ? Because i see a lot of careless people on homepass that they have savadatafiler or dev menu or playcoinsetter as last played software ! because of the low number of reported bans, i can only guess it has nothing to do with public headers, would have been totally more reports then i would assume...

BUT if there are people that are getting on nintendos servers through homepass with last palyed software that you can´t even have played on a legit unmodified console, then it would be more than obvious for nintendo to spot these peoples consoles for banning them. I think rellay that could be the reason for banning, not a pokemon game or public headers...
As i said, i don´t know if it has been asked for already, but would be very good to know

thanks for your answer, have a nice weekend all of you
Good theory, but Sky users don't have those homebrew applications. And they have a log of everything we do but it couldn't hurt to make a legit game as the last played one.

decade5e

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
probably banned when im using public too bad i cant remember clearly, because i use my private dump after that using monster hunter ultimate 3U, now when im playing mh4u (CIA) i realized i got banned because i cant see my friend online even though they are online, one of my friend said that when he add me he cant see me online in his friend list so yeah probably because im playing smash bros using public header eventhough its only a while to bad. But the weird thing i still can online in mh4u is this normal or what ? and this is kinda OOT but i really wanna know is it possible to convert CIA save data to retail data ? because if i cant play mh4u online anymore probably i'm buying the retail version

fishkid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
probably banned when im using public too bad i cant remember clearly, because i use my private dump after that using monster hunter ultimate 3U, now when im playing mh4u (CIA) i realized i got banned because i cant see my friend online even though they are online, one of my friend said that when he add me he cant see me online in his friend list so yeah probably because im playing smash bros using public header eventhough its only a while to bad. But the weird thing i still can online in mh4u is this normal or what ? and this is kinda OOT but i really wanna know is it possible to convert CIA save data to retail data ? because if i cant play mh4u online anymore probably i'm buying the retail version

ummm...seems you arent banned...read "the summary thx to themustardking" on the first page...
regarding CIA im not the best ppl to answer...but from what i learn you cant transfer save game to retail card....many reasons like diffrent header/encryption ETC..i could be wrong tho mybe someone here can help you with those....

mary1517

Trophies
Website
www.behance.net
XP
Country
Poland
It's hard to keep track on this thread, but it's been 10 days since the first ban right? And We have a total of 15 users with this error. Nothing is known for sure, not many people where banned. What an awkward situation. And I was just about to buy myself a Sky3DS since I don't have a softmod-able firmware.

I was reading through the posts here, I found some users where saying something about replacing the wi-fi card in the 3DS or format the system and log in to a fresh, fake nnid account, but didn't find the result reports. Did they even happend?

Another thing - I don't really think if its related to this situaltion, but my friend (Gateway user, 4.5 sysnand, 9.5 emunand, public headers, reacently we played pokemon and sm4sh) after updating to 9.5 is having some strange connection issues, even while sitting by the router, he is randomly disconnected from the internet, while in software, or even today, while downloading a 3ds theme 3 times in a row and the anime channel 2 times as well. It randomly disconnects from local multiplayer as well. I'm not sure about the error that poped-up. I THINK it was similar but... I remember a "3" in it...

If this situation can be of any help or information for someone, please tell me, I'll gather as much information as I can and have an eye on it.

TheMustardKing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I'm about to potentially take one for the team. My test 3DS arrived today and I will be playing games using the latest Sky3DS template file, NOT inserting private headers, in order to see if/when a ban happens, and if so how long it takes to happen. I will also be relegating myself to one single game per week with online interaction. I am fine with this simply because this would be a spare 3DS anyway, only taken out for on-the-road use or ad-hoc multiplayer.

I will also be potentially testing any theories related to a Nintendo Network ID being part of the ban, though if it gets to that point I'd need a volunteer who uses Gateway and can spare the time to flash a fresh emuNAND and take the information I provide to put it. Probably not the riskiest thing out of all mentioned but still, whomever would be okay with it should understand that it does involve a slight risk by association.

I will NOT be using any save data modifiers or anything else, because even if I could, it could potentially contaminate the experiment.

Wish me luck, folks. Hopefully this gets to the bottom of it a little bit more than where we are currently at. I'll keep you all updated.

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
So this was done completely by mistake, but it may actually be a blessing. I was trying to backup and restore my emuNAND but the emuNAND tool fucked up and I have to use a fresh emuNAND which deleted all my info. However, I no longer have anything like Playcoinsetter or Shovel Knight (eshop exclusive) in my history. If that could become a factor in the bannings, then I suppose I'm safe.

Meteo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I'm about to potentially take one for the team. My test 3DS arrived today and I will be playing games using the latest Sky3DS template file, NOT inserting private headers, in order to see if/when a ban happens, and if so how long it takes to happen. I will also be relegating myself to one single game per week with online interaction. I am fine with this simply because this would be a spare 3DS anyway, only taken out for on-the-road use or ad-hoc multiplayer.

I will also be potentially testing any theories related to a Nintendo Network ID being part of the ban, though if it gets to that point I'd need a volunteer who uses Gateway and can spare the time to flash a fresh emuNAND and take the information I provide to put it. Probably not the riskiest thing out of all mentioned but still, whomever would be okay with it should understand that it does involve a slight risk by association.

I will NOT be using any save data modifiers or anything else, because even if I could, it could potentially contaminate the experiment.

Wish me luck, folks. Hopefully this gets to the bottom of it a little bit more than where we are currently at. I'll keep you all updated.

Thanks for doing this. Please keep track of which header you are using for each game. I would like to know if Nintendo is banning only certain combinations of headers + games.

Aliahan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
However, I no longer have anything like Playcoinsetter or Shovel Knight (eshop exclusive) in my history. If that could become a factor in the bannings, then I suppose I'm safe.
Yes, that would be highly problematic... Hm, I wonder if someone could develop an app that can erase play history? Then we'd have a way to prevent that from ever happening.

wownmnpare

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just had an error in the friend's list and it says something out the server....but when i open my pokemon AS and online it, it work perfectly.
phew! for a second, i thought i was a goner :|

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Eo3Bh06drc