Hacking Error Code 002-0102, Have I been banned?

Doran754

Conform comrades
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No worries :)

I backed up all my saves before creating a new emunand, but It's started a new save file for me on OR. Well that's me done with pokemon. Had over 100 hours on it, cba doing that again. Oh well.

Nurio

That Kirby fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
No worries :)

I backed up all my saves before creating a new emunand, but It's started a new save file for me on OR. Well that's me done with pokemon. Had over 100 hours on it, cba doing that again. Oh well.
That's weird... The save should be inside the ROM itself. Did you use the very same ROM you played with, with the same header?

Doran754

Conform comrades
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That's weird... The save should be inside the ROM itself. Did you use the very same ROM you played with, with the same header?

Yeah, I left my OR rom alone, I swapped the header on AS to test it with as the only reason I was doing that was for legendaries. I don't think I'm missing something, I moved all the saves back to the route of the sd where I found them.

Oh that's why - I didn't move the actual Rom back to the PC, just the save, I didn't realise Pokemon saved to the rom, sigh.

BaNaNa01011

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I left my OR rom alone, I swapped the header on AS to test it with as the only reason I was doing that was for legendaries. I don't think I'm missing something, I moved all the saves back to the route of the sd where I found them.

did u try turning it off then on again

xBleedingSoulx

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Aren't .cia files just converted .3ds/3dz files? Guessing they'll have they same header that they had when they were converted to .cia. If that's the case, they probably won't be safe to use either.

ka_kui

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Aren't .cia files just converted .3ds/3dz files? Guessing they'll have they same header that they had when they were converted to .cia. If that's the case, they probably won't be safe to use either.

i think a CIA dont use cart headers, i think that files use your 3ds headers

angelc54

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got the same error, tried getting online with my smash bros .3DZ and it wont work, eshop is fine, but Friend codes aren't working though. Could it be a hardware ban? Im also using a US 3DS

YourHero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got the same error, tried getting online with my smash bros .3DZ and it wont work, eshop is fine, but Friend codes aren't working though. Could it be a hardware ban? Im also using a US 3DS

More information please. What card, public header? system version?

Venseer

A weapon to surpass Metal Gear
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Probably hardware ban. At least I assume so.
Which card and was it a private or public header?

Vaporeon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
ehiles.iweb.bsu.edu
XP
Country
United States
So with these "bans" can y'all still access eshop to update games online and whatnot?
Because I honestly don't play 3ds games online AT ALL (not even Pokemon because Showdown exists). As long as I can play my games and update them easily I'm not too worried.
Yeah it sucks for those who really want online though.

Edit: nvm found some posts that says you can. That's not as bad as I thought.

angelc54

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
More information please. What card, public header? system version?

Im using the gateway redcard, downloaded 2 games that were "online patched" (smash and pokemon) and system verison is 9.2 emunand 9.5 though i dont think its emunand since sky3ds useres are getting this error too

heroarc8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a question i would like to ask.
are there any bans reported after doing the following sequence:
run 3ds on emunand -> connect online -> turn off console -> 3ds is back on system nand -> played a retail card game running system nand?

heroarc8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im using the gateway redcard, downloaded 2 games that were "online patched" (smash and pokemon) and system verison is 9.2 emunand 9.5 though i dont think its emunand since sky3ds useres are getting this error too

i think so too sir. emunand is not the problem. i think the game and the handheld signature is the problem. or Nintendo "might" have logs when we connect online. there might be data that shows when we connect to their server, what firmware we are using at that point

YourHero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's got to be public headers. You and everyone else used public headers.

At this point it's seemingly all public headers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, it wasnt aimed at you but ok