Hacking Error Code 002-0102, Have I been banned?

Sheimi

A cute Vixen!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In all seriousness, this happened to my WiiU awhile back. It was my router that needed to be rebooted. Which that router died a few weeks later.

Reactions: Queno138

AnkitC

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Correct me if I'm wrong but to me it seems like Sky3DS users will be more prone to getting banned. Because Gateway users can indeed use their own Original headers. But Sky3DS users will have no choice but to use the public headers from the template file.

P.S. Please disregard this post if the bans were temporary or for some other reason. :P

Doran754

Conform comrades
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I use 3 public headers i alternate whenever i get a new rom, so Im not sure which it was that triggered it but its trigged for the whole unit.

misterb98

Moral Gateway User. Wat.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Darn, I really hope this doesn't affect my siblings and me. I'm using all my games as Legit Eshop / CIA's generated with 3ds -> Cia. My siblings are just using MT Classic for Region Free, with no piracy whatsoever.

Edit: Oh, and do you own a Wii U on the same NNID? If so, was it banned too?

Sosainas

Trophies
XP
Country
So... one user says Nintendo has confirmed the ban. Another user says that deleting internet settings, the problem is gone. Another user says that he only plays with private headers and have been banned too.

I don't know what to think.

SomecallmeBerto

The Anti-Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maybe because cia doesn't use headers.
Or it doesn't use a cart that is partially detectable to be different.

In any case, this would hint that they aren't detecting emunand, but rather the red card.

If its red card detection, sky3ds and mt card may be in trouble soon.

That's right they don't
So... one user says Nintendo has confirmed the ban. Another user says that deleting internet settings, the problem is gone. Another user says that he only plays with private headers and have been banned too.

I don't know what to think.

Roll that dice baby!!!!

Doran754

Conform comrades
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Darn, I really hope this doesn't affect my siblings and me. I'm using all my games as Legit Eshop / CIA's generated with 3ds -> Cia. My siblings are just using MT Classic for Region Free, with no piracy whatsoever.

Edit: Oh, and do you own a Wii U on the same NNID? If so, was it banned too?

I have a Wii-U but that isn't banned, It's linked to my other NNID that's only ever been used on a legit 3DS.

Yeah roll the dice, I hold no responsibilty though :lol:

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Correct me if I'm wrong but to me it seems like Sky3DS users will be more prone to getting banned. Because Gateway users can indeed use their own Original headers. But Sky3DS users will have no choice but to use the public headers from the template file.

P.S. Please disregard this post if the bans were temporary or for some other reason. :P

You can edit the template file and use your own header, if you know how :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up