Hacking Error Code 002-0102, Have I been banned?

SomecallmeBerto

The Anti-Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no idea about this online header talk, I just download the roms and play em lol. And It's not online play for games only, I went onto friend list and I get the same error there.

You need headers in order to play games online like Mario Kart, Smash and Pokemon. Without this info you would get the error code TC is talking about.

Though it's strange you can still access the eshop.

Doran754

Conform comrades
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Updating the emunand may have corrupted all the updates in general. Its worth a try.

Yeah I suppose. I'll definitely re download the updates, hopefully it makes a difference but I doubt it because the issue occurred while I was on 9.4, Infact it's the only reason I updated.

Part of me doubt it's a ban... and if it is? I don't believe it's due to the header...
It might not be, I hope it's not a ban. I don't know the reasons why. I'm just letting everybody know what the representative said. He said its a ban code, but he can't see what it's for as it's usually associated with miiverse bans. And I'm showing no miiverse activity, I guess that's why he can't tell me why.

Amadren

Pasta Hoarder
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey, I seem to be getting this error code. I can't find any information about it, the nintendo page says just try later. Every game I try to access online says cannot access online services. I've rebooted my router and tested connection ( successful ) I'm on 9.5 emunand with the latest launcher. I can access eShop fine. Is it possible I've been banned?

Have you tried with official carts?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
been using any hacked pokemon or stuff like that online?, also i seen people decided making online hacks for mario kart would be a good idea, if anything was going to make nintendo bring out the ban hammer its "those guys"......oh well guess we will just have to see what happens, could be something of nothing, or could be the end of online for flashcard users.......not that bad there's only like 3 half decent online games on the 3ds anyway :P

Doran754

Conform comrades
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Have you tried with official carts?

No, I'm not 100% sure what I'm doing in classic mode. I assume I boot into classic mode and just play the game as normal and it won't update my sysnand? I'll try it now anyway I've got mario kart 7 in a draw somewhere.

been using any hacked pokemon or stuff like that online?, also i seen people decided making online hacks for mario kart would be a good idea, if anything was going to make nintendo bring out the ban hammer its "those guys"......oh well guess we will just have to see what happens, could be something of nothing, or could be the end of online for flashcard users.......not that bad there's only like 3 half decent online games on the 3ds anyway :P
No hacks, I started sapphire after doing ruby to avoid hacks lol I wanted all the legendaries legit, I was going to send them to my mate and him have send them to my ruby file as ORAS on the same gamecard, that's out the window though. The only thing online I've done is have my welcome message as "ha I beat u, queer" something juvenile and stupid like that. Surely they'd just warn me if they saw it though. That's literally the worst thing I've done other than the public headers.

Makavelim4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Possibly, I put my cart in my 3ds xl and online play is working, don't wanna stay on there for too long in case that gets banned or whatever that error is.

And I have been online for a total of maybe 10 mins in my entire time with the flash card so I dunno how they could be that quick to find me

Venseer

A weapon to surpass Metal Gear
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
And I have been online for a total of maybe 10 mins in my entire time with the flash card so I dunno how they could be that quick to find me
It's not being found in a question of time. You log in their systems, they have that recorded. If they have any way of detecting that, no matter if it was one second or an year.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
No, I'm not 100% sure what I'm doing in classic mode. I assume I boot into classic mode and just play the game as normal and it won't update my sysnand? I'll try it now anyway I've got mario kart 7 in a draw somewhere.

No hacks, I started sapphire after doing ruby to avoid hacks lol I wanted all the legendaries legit, I was going to send them to my mate and him have send them to my ruby file as ORAS on the same gamecard, that's out the window though. The only thing online I've done is have my welcome message as "ha I beat u, queer" something juvenile and stupid like that. Surely they'd just warn me if they saw it though. That's literally the worst thing I've done other than the public headers.
actually i seen somthing about them temp banning people for miiverse offensive posts....could be that

EDIT...oh you mean your greeting for spotpass?.....not sure if they would ban for that....who knows, weird nintendo

one more thing are any of your roms out of region i.e are you using the US pokemon or whatever

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
LOL I just got the same error code.
Deleted my internet settings, restarted and it started working.

I did say in my first post nintendo gives bullcrap errors sometimes.

"no wifi in range" - when you are sitting next to the router...
"no internet connectioN" - when you are just browsing and trying to find out the error code...
a lot of shit error codes

Makavelim4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venseer, you're right, I was trying to say in that time I haven't done anything say offensive which might cause a ban, so it must be cause I'm using a flash card. And I'm using .3ds files I download from the net, never heard of online headers until now.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP

"no internet connectioN" - when you are just browsing and trying to find out the error code...
might just be server errors for the UK or something then, im sure there would be more than just 2 people on here by now if they had hit the kill switch

Doran754

Conform comrades
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Ive deleted my internet settings on sysnand and emunand, and rebooted my router. Made no difference for me :(

Hopefully server errors, it started happening last night though, that's a long time for server errors. Yeah it was my spotpass greetings, I wouldn't put it past them either. Downloaded the updates and tried a retail cart, same error code.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: I met you in my dreams.