Hacking Error Code 002-0102, Have I been banned?

Tony8690

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Would it be allowed to see if the users can get the header information to us so we can see if there are any duplicates??

I don't know how these headers work tbh.. is it only classed as a "public Header" because its been posted somewhere on a forum or in a template file so everyone has access to it? or is there actually any specific differences to it? either way.. if it is a header issue then if we know what headers it is it can narrow down people using them??

Could be a pointless post here but you never know :P

T

Tony8690

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm trying to find a way to put my own private headers into sky3ds template.txt file.

If I can find working instructions, I'll try to create a tool to make this easier for everybody... Do you know any such instructions?

I Think THIS Answers you question?

XPS2 posted this on another thread.

Guys, what should I do ¿buy a MGS and dump a private header or buy a big Sd card and use .cias?

It all depends on what you use... if you use GW then I guess .CIA would be a good thing to use as they don't use Headers?... but do Cia's enable online play?
if you don't use online play then use what ever way you want but just turn off your wireless.

T

nosklo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I Think THIS Answers you question?
XPS2 posted this on another thread.

Unfortunately it doesn't answer. I need instructions on how to extract the header information from my .3dz private dump and put it in template.txt file.

Text there by xps2 only says how to patch one game (Luigi Mansion), and the header information used there is already public since it is in the post body of a public forum.

I want to use my own, private, unreleased header, so that nobody but me is using the header. That way I think I can avoid bans.

Tomsquik Chill

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Moment ago.

3ds US + 9.5 Emunand + GW 3.0.4 + Private header + SSB4 US 3dz

was working fine before.

SyOsoqx.jpg

Tony8690

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Unfortunately it doesn't answer. I need instructions on how to extract the header information from my .3dz private dump and put it in template.txt file.

Text there by xps2 only says how to patch one game (Luigi Mansion), and the header information used there is already public since it is in the post body of a public forum.

I want to use my own, private, unreleased header, so that nobody but me is using the header. That way I think I can avoid bans.

when you dump your game and go through the steps to convert it to a 3dz from a .3ds cant you just run it through the "GateWay Rom Patcher" Tool, that should give you the header of the game??

I think THIS is the link?

T

Reactions: nosklo

nosklo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
when you dump your game and go through the steps to convert it to a 3dz from a .3ds cant you just run it through the "GateWay Rom Patcher" Tool, that should give you the header of the game??

I think THIS is the link?

T

Thanks for your answer. I can use the Gateway ROM Patcher to extract the header, but it saves the header as a .bin file. Now I have to extract some data from that .bin file and put it in correct format in the template.txt file to make sky3ds writer tool recognize it. That's the part that I'm missing.

The generated .bin file for the header has 11,776 bytes, but each entry in sky3ds public download template.txt file has 512 bytes only;

In other words, I don't know how to convert the dumped header .bin file from Gateway Rom Patcher to a format I can put inside the template.txt file, any info on how to do that?

Tony8690

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for your answer. I can use the Gateway ROM Patcher to extract the header, but it saves the header as a .bin file. Now I have to extract some data from that .bin file and put it in correct format in the template.txt file to make sky3ds writer tool recognize it. That's the part that I'm missing.

The generated .bin file for the header has 11,776 bytes, but each entry in sky3ds public download template.txt file has 512 bytes only;

In other words, I don't know how to convert the dumped header .bin file from Gateway Rom Patcher to a format I can put inside the template.txt file, any info on how to do that?

once you have your .bin file are you able to open it in a hex editor and discover the header files from that?

I'm not a hex edit expert so I could be talking out of my @ss but sounds like it could work... if only you knew what you was looking for :P

if your comfortable with me giving it a try you could PM me the .bin and I can try to extract the header info for you?

Does anyone have any experience on extracting the header information for the .bin file created form the Gateway Rom Patcher?

T

nosklo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
once you have your .bin file are you able to open it in a hex editor and discover the header files from that?

I'm not a hex edit expert so I could be talking out of my @ss but sounds like it could work... if only you knew what you was looking for :P

if your comfortable with me giving it a try you could PM me the .bin and I can try to extract the header info for you?

Does anyone have any experience on extracting the header information for the .bin file created form the Gateway Rom Patcher?

T

I think I can extract the header data from the rom file directly myself, I don't actually need Gateway Rom Patcher at all. I'm using it in the meantime just because you suggested it, when everything is working I can remove that tool from the equation easily.

I'm a programmer and I can easily write code to extract 512 bytes out of 11776 bytes, and write them in hex format to template.txt file. The only problem is that I don't know which 512 bytes I have to extract. Just looking at the bytes in a hex editor is not telling me anything...

Bug_Checker_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pretty much we need to stay the hell offline for 3DS dumps. If you want to go online then buy the game.

That is assuming Nintendo isn't reaping offline/activity log data when you go online with a legit retail card and using it against you at a later date.(get the tin foil hats ready)

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
That is assuming Nintendo isn't reaping offline/activity log data when you go online with a legit retail card and using it against you at a later date.(get the tin foil hats ready)

oh shit you have a point there. I don't play mt retail smash 3DS game THAT much anyway...come to think of it....I really haven't played online

once again Nintendo waits for the release of another Flipnote gamre to fuck us over. (like the 4.4 fiasco), It's becoming a goddamn trend

EDIT: now instead of saying we get our Flipnote 3D codes this WEEK it changed to this MONTH. Why did they delay it?...is another update coming? maybe one to gimp emunand? so that no one can grab the flipnote 3D and dump it?

Tomsquik Chill

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
3 questions:
Did you dump a header from a used game or was it new? Dump from my still owned game cart
Did you share your ROM dump to anyone? never
And did you try to delete and reconfigure your wi-fi?
no, but i will try to answer your question later.

In fact I don't care much for online via nintendo network. I always play local with my boys.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also gonna install twilight menu in my r4 flashcard
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    One thing that just occurred to me.... The sound on the 2600 sucked less back then the harsh sound we hear now is from infinitely better speakers we have now, back when the 2600 was new speakers produced a almost muffled sound, like CRTs made old graphics look slightly better.
    I wonder if I could recommend that to some emulation devs that perhaps the sound could use some smoothing out to simulate those old TVs
    I think a few of the early systems could benefit from that, at least up to the 8 bit generation, by the 16 bit generation I think TVs had gotten a lot better in almost every way
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont have an sd card adapter but I have an usb sd card adapter
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Old people games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its not the one that comes with the r4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    doesnt work (my flashcard is from r4isdhc.com)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    might install ysmenu first
    Try Wood firmware
    For your R4
    It's old but it's the best firmware out for DS stuff
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    it says it only works for the original R4, R4i Gold (r4ids.cn), R4iDSN (r4idsn.com) and Acekard R.P.G.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm it does support mine
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    but why choose it over ysmenu @Psionic Roshambo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc im stupid?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yea ik im stupid
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    Just give it a try, but honestly if you have a 3DS you can play DS games without a card just off the internal SD card
    Slightly slower loading but a bit more convenient
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, my fuckin headphones have an out of place speaker
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you try wearing them?
    B @ btjunior: @Xdqwerty 16