Misc Error 52103

Venk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When i go on Wifi On FFCC:Echoes.... I do Connect to my Usb Connecter And then i get to step 3.... It does a test Connection... It starts With 0 Bars and Then i get 3 bars Then i get 0 Bars then it says Error 52103 Unable to connect to Nintendo Wi-Fi connected Confirm Connection Settings and access point settings... What does this mean​

devouringone3

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
It is a problem a lot of Vista and nintendo USB dongle users had, including me, and no one seems to know a solution other than uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers... which is annoying because you have to redo it everytime you want to play.

If you work your 52103 error further (go in your control panel, in the networking menu, connection managing, you can modify something with the new icon the dongle is making use of... you can play with that and) you will get a 52003 error... it is doing the same thing to your DS in the connection test with the indicator going from 3 to 0 bar and then "error".

It isn't because of firewalls and antiviruses...

I've tried so many things... I frickin hate it.

Do you have a router?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?