Hacking error 0xFFFFFFFF wiiu

avefen1x

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello guys.

well i have this problem, im trying install games in my hard disk and get this error, the same games i tried install in the memory of the console and it install fine, same for usb, install whitout problems, i trying whit 3 diferent types of hard disk and diferent brands and the same error, tring whit a case and "y" conector and before that i buying the adapter whit independent energy and got the same problem, somebody can have an idea where is my problem?
thank you for your time!

Greetings.

icw35

Trophies
XP
Country
hello guys.

well i have this problem, im trying install games in my hard disk and get this error, the same games i tried install in the memory of the console and it install fine, same for usb, install whitout problems, i trying whit 3 diferent types of hard disk and diferent brands and the same error, tring whit a case and "y" conector and before that i buying the adapter whit independent energy and got the same problem, somebody can have an idea where is my problem?
thank you for your time!

Greetings.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/wup-installer-title-installer-firmware-spoofing-3-x-5-4-0.397053/

Is your SD card set up properly? /install/[game] on root of card?

Last edited by icw35,

avefen1x

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sure! is in te correct folders, well the instalation start fine and advance for example "17%" and after that show me "error MCP_InstallGetInfo 0xffffffff" i was trying whit case and special "Y" conection USB method and the nintendo recomentaion method whit a energy independent for hard disk, i can only install in memory of wii U or in USB :/

D

Deleted User

Install with Y Mod or GX2 version.
Check if files are correctly named and don't include special characters [folder, in-folder items]
If you still get that error, try redownloading that game.

avefen1x

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my files are correctly named and downloaded because the same game's i installed in an usb and internal storage whitout problems, only in hard disk i cant install, im doing all the guide correctly because im can install in other storage's like usb or internal, the problem is only in hard disk (tried whit many hard disk, diferent brands, and case's whit "Y" conection usb, im tried too whit the energy independent conection recomended by nintendo) repeat, the same games i can install whitout problems in other storage's internal and usb :(

D

Deleted User

my files are correctly named and downloaded because the same game's i installed in an usb and internal storage whitout problems, only in hard disk i cant install, im doing all the guide correctly because im can install in other storage's like usb or internal, the problem is only in hard disk (tried whit many hard disk, diferent brands, and case's whit "Y" conection usb, im tried too whit the energy independent conection recomended by nintendo) repeat, the same games i can install whitout problems in other storage's internal and usb :(
If you're using Wup Installer GX2 channel version then it needs to be installed to USB in order to work with USB devices.

avefen1x

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes i using wup installer whit de HBL exploit using the internet explorer, can u explain me the method? i cant understand cuz im using hard disk and doesnt work, but whit the normal usb memory works fine :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xQO7neBmy0&pp=ygUXU2hvd2VyIHNjZW5lIEhhbGYgYmFrZWQ%3D