Homebrew Error 011-3133 After upgrading to CFW

SmokeyDigsby

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ever since i upgraded to Luma CFW 11.4 every time i try to access the eShop to download updates for games i own, i get an error code. Theres no reference for it online, and i tried to test this with my room mates 2ds and he's not getting the error. Did i do something that's negating my access to the eShop? if so how do i fix it?

SmokeyDigsby

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What exactly does the error message say?
"Error Code: 011-3133

An Error has occured.

Please try again later.

If the problem persist please make note of the error code and visit support.nintendo.com"

EDIT: this has been an ongoing problem for about a week since i installed CFW

Last edited by SmokeyDigsby,

Trojaner

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
someone from a german forum wrote to Nintendo Support 2 years ago ...
Reply NINTENDO: I am happy to inform you that I have checked your Nintendo Network ID in our system and that this has probably caused an error on the part of our server.

Nine Crappy Servers huh ... try to contact the support or maybe someone encounter this prob too and can help in an other way (without Nine Sup Crap)

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Error Code: 011-3133

An Error has occured.

Please try again later.

If the problem persist please make note of the error code and visit support.nintendo.com"

EDIT: this has been an ongoing problem for about a week since i installed CFW
It's not a ban. It's an NNID (without privileges) linked, or a region/eshop mismatch with the country of the originating NNID.
Have you previously had your NNID transferred from one DS to another? If that's the case, then you can try to re-link your existing NNID to your console. Then try again. If that doesn't fix your error code then you may need to contact Nintendo.

SmokeyDigsby

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not a ban. It's an NNID (without privileges) linked, or a region/eshop mismatch with the country of the originating NNID.
Have you previously had your NNID transferred from one DS to another? If that's the case, then you can try to re-link your existing NNID to your console. Then try again. If that doesn't fix your error code then you may need to contact Nintendo.
I havent switched systems since i got this 2ds Last year in august. For some god forsaken reason they wont allow me to transfer my NNID anymore because i've done 4 systems transfers in a 2 year limit. they have my account on system lockdown until May of Next year. I'll try relinking to my system but im not sure if that will fix it.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I havent switched systems since i got this 2ds Last year in august. For some god forsaken reason they wont allow me to transfer my NNID anymore because i've done 4 systems transfers in a 2 year limit. they have my account on system lockdown until May of Next year. I'll try relinking to my system but im not sure if that will fix it.
Well I would still call them, even if they can't transfer your NNID again they can troubleshoot why the one you transferred back in august suddenly stopped working. Maybe your NNID is restricted from being used for purchases at all since it's on "lockdown" as you put it. Maybe they think you're transferring your NNID to a friends console, letting them download your games, then transferring back; essentially giving your buddies free games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao now I can live the life of Juan...