Error 011-3133 After upgrading to CFW

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by SmokeyDigsby, Jun 17, 2017.

1. SmokeyDigsby
    OP

SmokeyDigsby Member

Newcomer
    Feb 13, 2016
    United States
    Virginia
    Ever since i upgraded to Luma CFW 11.4 every time i try to access the eShop to download updates for games i own, i get an error code. Theres no reference for it online, and i tried to test this with my room mates 2ds and he's not getting the error. Did i do something that's negating my access to the eShop? if so how do i fix it?

2. Misledz

Misledz GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 3, 2015
    Smells like a ban

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

3. VictorMoreno015

VictorMoreno015 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 17, 2013
    United States
    Las Vegas
    What exactly does the error message say?

4. SmokeyDigsby
    OP

SmokeyDigsby Member

Newcomer
    Feb 13, 2016
    United States
    Virginia
    "Error Code: 011-3133

An Error has occured.

Please try again later.

If the problem persist please make note of the error code and visit support.nintendo.com"

EDIT: this has been an ongoing problem for about a week since i installed CFW

Last edited by SmokeyDigsby, Jun 17, 2017
  5. Trojaner

Trojaner GBAtemp Regular

May 1, 2017
    Australia
    Moon
    someone from a german forum wrote to Nintendo Support 2 years ago ...
    Reply NINTENDO: I am happy to inform you that I have checked your Nintendo Network ID in our system and that this has probably caused an error on the part of our server.

Nine Crappy Servers huh ... try to contact the support or maybe someone encounter this prob too and can help in an other way (without Nine Sup Crap)

6. Majickhat55

Majickhat55 The Red Woman

Mar 28, 2016
    United States
    Asshai
    It's not a ban. It's an NNID (without privileges) linked, or a region/eshop mismatch with the country of the originating NNID.
    Have you previously had your NNID transferred from one DS to another? If that's the case, then you can try to re-link your existing NNID to your console. Then try again. If that doesn't fix your error code then you may need to contact Nintendo.

7. SmokeyDigsby
    OP

SmokeyDigsby Member

Newcomer
    Feb 13, 2016
    United States
    Virginia
    I havent switched systems since i got this 2ds Last year in august. For some god forsaken reason they wont allow me to transfer my NNID anymore because i've done 4 systems transfers in a 2 year limit. they have my account on system lockdown until May of Next year. I'll try relinking to my system but im not sure if that will fix it.

8. Majickhat55

Majickhat55 The Red Woman

Mar 28, 2016
    United States
    Asshai
    Well I would still call them, even if they can't transfer your NNID again they can troubleshoot why the one you transferred back in august suddenly stopped working. Maybe your NNID is restricted from being used for purchases at all since it's on "lockdown" as you put it. Maybe they think you're transferring your NNID to a friends console, letting them download your games, then transferring back; essentially giving your buddies free games.