Hacking Error 007-2001 when accessing the eShop. Can you guys help me?

V3NUS_M1NER

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was having this problem when I was on 10.3, and I have just downgraded to 9.2. Updated EmuNAND to 10.3, entered the eShop, and I still receive this error. Think you guys could help me identify the cause of this annoying error?

s3r1alpari4h

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Having this issue too on a n3ds EmuNAND. Maybe it's becuase I region changed... I looked at another thread and found the triple card method but I don't have 3 micro SD cards :(

MAXLEMPIRA

Legends are Made from True Stories...
Trophies
Website
maxlempira.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Mexico
1: No
2: United States, Do not set
3: Yes
And so... Did you change your EmuNAND region or only settings region?? I've heard of bans using 10.5 EmuNAND on N3DS Users, but it's supposed that you should still being able to sing up on eShop

s3r1alpari4h

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And so... Did you change your EmuNAND region or only settings region?? I've heard of bans using 10.5 EmuNAND on N3DS Users, but it's supposed that you should still being able to sing up on eShop
I did a total region change from 10.5J to 10.5U and made a new NNID

Just3DS

Trophies
XP
Country
You will get this error only on eShop (other online stuff like creating NNID or playing online games will work), if you access it from region changed console. N3DS has almost no chance of working, while I have tried doing the same on O3DS XL back when we had 9.5 emuNAND (region change from EUR to JPN), eShop never worked. I also did that 3 SD card method several time with no luck.

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I changed my n3ds emu from Jap to Usa and have not been able to get into eshop :( I get this same error. i also tried the 3 SD card method but it did not work, anyone know how to get this working?

s3r1alpari4h

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I changed my n3ds emu from Jap to Usa and have not been able to get into eshop :( I get this same error. i also tried the 3 SD card method but it did not work, anyone know how to get this working?
Did the same thing you did. I guess it just won't work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)